Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

Sorry but where is the Swap Shop???

(7 Posts)
Brainache Tue 03-Jun-08 21:43:56

I clicked on the link above and it takes me to the topic list page and ive looked on there and cant find 'swap shop'. Im not on here often and just noticed the selling area has got its own bit at the bottom. Also im v v tired so am blaming it on that smile

DorotheaPlenticlew Sat 19-Jul-08 13:54:16

Hey, bumping because I cannot find the Swap Shop either and I have a specific item I'm looking to swap.

Help!

wotulookinat Sat 19-Jul-08 13:58:23

Maybe MNHQ would add a swapping section with the 'for free' section. (please not with the other classifieds that you have to have CAT to start a thread)

Whizzz Sat 19-Jul-08 14:01:08

(but CAT is a good way to help us contribute to MN & all it's wonderfullness!)

wotulookinat Sat 19-Jul-08 14:04:30

I know and I'd really like CAT, but I don't own any sort of bank or credit card, and neither does DH so I can't subscribe sad
I was hoping MN would accept Paypal for it but I am still waiting grin

DorotheaPlenticlew Sat 19-Jul-08 14:05:41

OK, I am going to post my swap in Mumsnet swaps as that is what everyone else seems to be doing, despite the instruction about using the non-existent Swap Shop instead hmm

nappyaddict Wed 23-Jul-08 00:49:01

it is now called for free.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now