Talk

Advanced search

Have you used the estate agent Nested? Share your feedback - £100 voucher to be won

(6 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Feb-20 11:24:54

Have you used the estate agent Nested in the past couple of years? We’d love to hear from you! Share your feedback on this short survey and you’ll be entered into a prize draw where one respondent will win a £100 voucher.

If you haven’t used Nested before but are planning on moving and live in London, consider signing up to take part in the test we’ll be running of the service.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

Bringringbring12 Wed 04-Mar-20 12:56:00

Done

CallMeForHelp Thu 19-Mar-20 19:51:32

Hi for 2 years I have been creating my website, my neighbour died and no one could contact their daughter. With the Coronavirus my website seems to be more relevant. Please have a look and email me comments. Thanks CALLMEFORHELP.co.uk

OneFootintheRave Sat 21-Mar-20 10:01:53

Great idea. Maybe start a new thread about this. I don't think product placement is allowed though.

BrandoraPaithwaite Sat 21-Mar-20 20:23:29

Please get rid of this, it's been at the top of Active Threads on the app for ages! Getting a bit annoying.

theydontlikeitupem Sun 22-Mar-20 11:07:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »