Talk

Advanced search

MNer with a child aged 4-13 in the UK? Take this survey - £150 voucher to be won

(16 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 11-Oct-19 13:53:32

We have been working with a pharmaceutical company over the last few months and we'd like to find out parent’s perceptions towards child growth and measurement at the moment.

This survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters who have at least one child aged 4 - 13 years old.

Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw to win a £150 voucher of their choice (from a list)

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

PhilomenaButterfly Fri 11-Oct-19 14:47:09

It keeps saying this question requires an answer, but I ticked NA. confused

Kateshairenvy Fri 11-Oct-19 16:36:40

Done but I think I clicked complete before adding my email and now I can't go back 🤦‍♀️

anitagreen Fri 11-Oct-19 20:33:57

Done

EagleVisionSquirrelWork Sat 12-Oct-19 15:23:15

I never understand the question that says, 'When did you last visit the Mumsnet site?' Like, I'm here now, duh!

Or is it just me?

SexChatHelp Sat 12-Oct-19 22:39:32

Done!

Eyre89 Wed 16-Oct-19 07:53:40

Done

Kerryleeh Fri 18-Oct-19 08:51:12

Hi everyone, looking for some advice please🙏

My only child has started nursery. He is born in May. Although he is very bright academically for his age, social and fun he is a sensitive soul and I do worry about him going to full time (Reception) having only had 9 months in nursery on afternoons.

I feel children born in the rest of the year have longer time to adjust and the poor summer borns being the youngest, have less time to transition.

Think I'm wanting to keep him with me longer and full days, just turning 4 years old seems a bit much. It's tough for me.

I'm aware he didnt have to go untill 5 and something I'm still open to if he does not want to go... However he seems to really enjoy his few hours there so far. Most days he wants to go.

...Although he does come home and seem like a fizz bomb has just been drowned and is incredibly more wild when he's been🤦‍♀️🤣
Sooo,

Am I just being dramatic and over
worrying?

Do summer born kids keep up with the older ones on all levels? Emotional etc.

Is 4 it too young to be in full time school?

How have your dear summer borns been???

Thank you!! smile

Kerryleeh Fri 18-Oct-19 08:52:58

Lol wrong thread xx Sorry! I'm new to posting ha xx

ThisMustBeMyDream Fri 18-Oct-19 18:42:16

I did the survey, and thought "ooooh, that sounds interesting, I'll go and look at their website". Dreadful. Absolutely useless site with poor information on. Charts don't even work to put height in feet. And how many people know how to convert feet in to inches off the top of their head?
So confused as to the point of that site. Oh and it's even worse on a mobile device.
Can you give them that feedback MN?

seeingasyouareclueless Sat 19-Oct-19 09:19:15

Done

WindsweptEgret Sun 20-Oct-19 10:17:49

And how many people know how to convert feet in to inches off the top of their head? I'd say most people in the UK would, maybe not if you live in a country that uses metric only. There are 12 inches in a foot, so you just times the feet by 12 and add on the inches, it's not hard.

ThisMustBeMyDream Sun 20-Oct-19 16:50:02

You're assuming people know how many inches are in a foot. Again, many do not.

Contraceptionismyfriend Mon 21-Oct-19 19:58:58

@WindsweptEgret I've lived in the UK my whole life. Don't have a clue on how to convert inches into feet.

Zasheard Mon 21-Oct-19 23:18:09

Hi I'm currently waiting for my first appointment at the plastic surgery dept I'm Sheffield, my funding has been approved by the NHS funding panel after an appeal since it was rejected before, is anyone else waiting for this surgery or have gone through it already? I have a 4cm gap diastasis recti and have terrible back pain.

TimTheBurton Tue 22-Oct-19 19:20:03

Done

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »