Talk

Advanced search

UK Mner? Take this survey - £300 voucher to be won

(15 Posts)
AbbiCMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 10-Jul-19 11:34:03

We're working with a new childcare provider and would like to understand your past experience with childcare, find out any suggestions you have for the ideal childcare offering, and to find out what you think of the provider's current offering.

All who complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £300 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).

Please click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ
Standard Insight T&Cs apply

AuntieStella Wed 10-Jul-19 12:50:13

Question 6 needs a tweak - not easy tomanswer if you have used more than one provider

itsabongthing Wed 10-Jul-19 13:19:36

Wow, don’t get the concept of this at all.
Info is readily available about childminders, why on earth would you use this special app to help find one?
And childminders have their own services they use to communicate with parents and manage payments etc eg. Tapestry, Famly, Baby’s Days so why would this be needed?
Are they proposing to have a network of childminders under their umbrella? What’s the point!

AuntieStella Wed 10-Jul-19 17:13:49

Also, it seems to be muddling early years education with childcare.

WeaselsRising Wed 10-Jul-19 17:54:52

I'm wondering if I must be a bit thick because I didn't understand this at all. What is family-style? I assume they are talking about childminders rather than nursery. It doesn't specify in the question that you had to have experience of childminders. We only used nurseries.

3boysandabump Wed 10-Jul-19 19:23:12

Failed at the first question as I've used both nurseries and child minders but i can't select both

buckeejit Wed 10-Jul-19 23:20:08

Done but no complete message. Questions weren't very good

PopWentTheWeasel Thu 11-Jul-19 11:04:42

Did anyone's answers about Tiney disappear? I got redirected back to page one, where my answers were still there, but as I clicked through they'd disappeared and I had to re-enter them.

bikerclaire Thu 11-Jul-19 18:32:25

Done with no problems.

Absoluteunit Thu 11-Jul-19 22:47:03

Have I misunderstood something? I don't understand why I would need an app to find a childminder? And everything is already logged using existing programs..?

Crazywheeloflife Fri 12-Jul-19 17:25:03

My partner tells lies, not sure what to feel/do about it (if anything)

Crazywheeloflife Fri 12-Jul-19 17:39:39

Message withdrawn - posted on wrong thread.

claza93 Sat 13-Jul-19 07:27:27

Done

Liana85 Sun 14-Jul-19 13:20:54

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

PhilipJennings Mon 15-Jul-19 20:55:10

I would have liked an app to find a childminder, ideally with reviews too. I need specific hours, 3 or 4 days a week, and within a specific distance and ideally also pickup from a specific school, and if there was one who met all those qualities I'd be booking it in a heartbeat.

As it is, I'm going to have to alter my working hours so I can be there for the children because I cannot finish at 5pm in central London, get a train, pick up my car and be at afterschool club for 6pm in zone 5, it simply isn't possible on my route. DH starts earlier and often works later than me. The childminders local to me don't pick up from our school as we are right on the edge of catchment and there are schools much closer, so knowing someone who is willing to do it would be useful.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »