Talk

Advanced search

UK MNer with a child under 16? Take our survey - £100 voucher to be won

(29 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Feb-19 10:58:59

Here at MNHQ, we'd like to find out more about what you think about toys and how you purchase them.

This survey is open to all UK MNers with a child under the age of 16 and purchase toys for them. All those who complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £100 voucher for the store of their choice.

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

TeenTimesTwo Tue 12-Feb-19 11:10:10

I gave up trying to do this as to be honest it seemed aimed at under 10s and I have a 14yo.

Popcornandbuttons Tue 12-Feb-19 11:32:32

I just completed the survey, clicked 'complete' and then the survey went totally blank. So I've no idea if this was just me and whether or not the responses were submitted!

JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Feb-19 11:40:44

Hi @Popcornandbuttons - sorry to hear that! If you're able to send across via PM (or to insight@mumsnet.com) the name or email address you've used for the prize draw question we'll be able to let you know if your responses have been saved.

@TeenTimesTwo - apologies for any confusion and thanks for to trying to complete the survey - aware that if you no longer buy toys for your children this would be a difficult (or impossible!) one to complete, but as different children stop playing with toys at different ages it's difficult for us to set a cut off.

anitagreen Tue 12-Feb-19 12:09:55

Done worked for me

Popcornandbuttons Tue 12-Feb-19 12:23:14

@JustineBMumsnet thank you for your response - I've emailed the insight team smile

paige321 Tue 12-Feb-19 12:35:12

Just completed I had no problems but my daughter is 1 nearly 2

AnotherRubberDuck Tue 12-Feb-19 13:22:47

Same as popcorn pressed the submit button and it just went blank.

MrsPear Tue 12-Feb-19 16:45:17

You trying to wind up the feminist section by asking for gender instead of sex?!

JellySlice Tue 12-Feb-19 18:58:34

You trying to wind up the feminist section by asking for gender instead of sex?!

And offering 'other' as an alternative to male/female. hmm

rackhampearl Tue 12-Feb-19 19:56:42

Done. Hopefully it submitted. My kids are 7 & 3.

Wolfiefan Wed 13-Feb-19 08:16:55

Done. Included some toys I’ve never heard of!

itsabongthing Wed 13-Feb-19 21:49:21

Quite a weird survey! Not very well written at all.

Stmichaels1 Fri 15-Feb-19 09:24:41

My daughter has left primary school that she attended since nursery as we are moving away and apparently from a few people signing her Bible, nothing, other parents have said how discusted they are when other children have left in the past a fuss has been made of them leaving. So sad for my child.

Stmichaels1 Fri 15-Feb-19 09:37:32

Where have they displayed everything the school stands for? The children are made to eat lunch in silence, why should they not interact with their friends over lunch, it's so military.

Lolly86 Fri 15-Feb-19 16:15:32

Done

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 15-Feb-19 19:44:31

Well I'm not going to win. What a ridiculous questionnaire. Is it work experience week?

WaterlooElephant Fri 15-Feb-19 20:08:42

I wish there was a box for "none of the above". Like a pp, it doesn't apply to my 12 yo much.

Goodfellas1978 Sat 16-Feb-19 08:47:45

Hello 👋

I am hoping my daughter might get into jcoss.

Can any parents out there give me honest opinions with children theee who are dyslexic /dyspraxic.

When I looked around the school they said they can’t afford to help kids with SEN.

Also is class size an issue , do they help if you struggle with maths.

Are you happy with the teaching staff etc

I really want to know do they help children who are not in top sets. Are they only interested in high achievers?

Also socially - we haven’t come from jewish school , we won’t know anyone in our year group. Is it very cliquey or welcoming.

I am worried socially and academically & worried in general. I want my child to be happy and have a good experience.

Looking round the school twice kids seemed great outgoing friendly but I suppose luck of your year.

Countygal Sun 17-Feb-19 14:50:17

Curious- has anyone had early baby scan at baby bond! Is it recorded or all confidential?

AlliKaneErikson Mon 18-Feb-19 00:22:50

I answered the whole survey but pressed send before my email address- doh!!

frenchonion Mon 18-Feb-19 14:26:46

Done!

OnlyToWin Tue 19-Feb-19 15:38:53

Completed 🙂

Cagliostro Wed 20-Feb-19 09:08:36

Same here with the blank screen 😭 can I pm you MNHQ?

meditrina Wed 20-Feb-19 12:44:38

A GDPR question. Data you gather should be necessary and proportionate for the purpose.

Please would you provide the reasoning for asking for exact age for this survey? (Rather than asking for age range, which is the more normal and proportionate method)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: