Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

MNHQ - Family Friendly Survey: £100 to be won - open to all UK/ROI parents

(14 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Apr-17 11:16:30

As part of our Mumsnet Family Friendly Programme We want to find out what Mumsnet users and their partners/spouses and other parents think about Family Friendly practices, both at work, and out and about in the community.

We’d love to get the perspectives of as many people as possible, so if you have a spouse/partner and you’d feel comfortable having them fill in this survey too, do please share it with them (and any parent friends!)

This survey is open to all parents (and their partners/spouses) based in the UK or ROI and with at least one child under 18.

Add your details at the end and you will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £100 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list). All data is confidential.

The survey link is here

Thanks
MNHQ

WhatchaMaCalllit Mon 10-Apr-17 14:13:00

I hope you don't mind me posting this but as the survey is open to MNetters in Ireland as well as the UK, a lot of the questions are only relevant to people in the UK.
Shops that are in Ireland (e.g. Dunnes Stores) aren't mentioned, salaries are in £Stg and not in €euro, government allowances for maternity leave only relevant to UK mums etc.

I've filled out the form as best I could under the circumstances but I think if you want to have a more rounded understanding, there should be a question at the start (rather than at the end) of where you're filling out the survey and then perhaps the remaining questions would be tailored for that area???

peaceloveandbiscuits Mon 10-Apr-17 16:57:24

Would have been good to have a "fairly/quite family friendly" option rather than "very" or "extremely", which are sort of the same thing.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Apr-17 15:13:07

peaceloveandbiscuits and WhatchaMaCalllit we have made some tweaks - thanks flowers

BlueEyeshadow Tue 11-Apr-17 19:29:05

Some of the questions aren't applicable to self-employment but don't have an N/A option.

BoodlesMcToodles Tue 11-Apr-17 20:04:23

Done!

Done

user1471449040 Wed 19-Apr-17 22:26:19

done

BackforGood Thu 20-Apr-17 01:02:01

Q 17 needs a "It depends on the company" option - how can anyone lump every company in the UK together into one statement ? confused (Same with Q24)

Hope that's right - I've answered all the questions about 'what is important' as if my dc were still the age when they needed things like child menus and highchairs...... not much of it would apply otherwise to those of us with older dc

ohlittlepea Fri 21-Apr-17 07:17:48

Oh dear, I've done this but it's one of the clunkiest surveys I've done through mumsnet. the wording of the survey is strange.
why can we not have a 'quite family friendly'. option, 'family friendly, but not extremely so' . Sometimes I feel like Mumsnet could learn a lot from the plain English campaign.

ohlittlepea Fri 21-Apr-17 07:22:59

Sorry, Ironically my post makes no sense either, I blame the toddler bouncing on the bed, What I meant was that I don't like the 'family friendly, but not extremely so' option and found the wording of some questions quite long winded.

funkypyjamas Fri 21-Apr-17 08:50:06

done

HerRoyalFattyness Sat 22-Apr-17 23:18:59

Done

SoulLove Sun 23-Apr-17 19:03:05

Done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now