Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

Survey on returnships for Executive Coaching Consultancy - NOW CLOSED

(6 Posts)
BojanaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 31-Mar-17 10:35:14

Hello,

We have been asked by the team at www.executive-coaching.co.uk to find folks to share their experiences of returning to paid work after a break for children - please complete their survey and feel free to share your experiences on this thread as well. Please complete the survey first.

Take a few minutes to complete the survey here. You can check out the results on their website in late June 2017.

Thanks
MNHQ

LapinR0se Fri 31-Mar-17 17:45:17

Done

SummerSazz Fri 31-Mar-17 21:03:47

Done - would be very interested in the results.

SummerSazz Fri 31-Mar-17 21:05:39

Although the survey was worded as though you'd returned to the same employer. I couldn't because they were shockingly bad about dealing with people wanting to work PT (professional services) and was credit crunch so we agreed for them to 'let me go'.

My return to employment was after a few years (consulting in the interim) to a new employer.

mummeetsworld Sat 01-Apr-17 19:28:09

Done! Returning to work has been focus of the last couple of years, so very interesting!

childmaintenanceserviceinquiry Sat 01-Apr-17 23:25:22

Agree with summer. I returned to work after maternity leave, had a dreadful time, left (eventually). Had a long career break and then returned to work on a returners programe in the autumn. That was not great but am starting a new job soon. So I do think the whole point around returners should be that it is not just after maternity leave.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now