Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

UK with MNer DC(s) under 16? Complete this survey - chance to win a £150 voucher NOW CLOSED

(11 Posts)
AmeliaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-Mar-17 11:14:12

Mumsnet is working with a well-known frozen food brand over the next few months and we’d love to know what you think of them in general before we start.

This survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters who have at least one child aged 16 and under, and should only take a few minutes to complete.

Everyone who takes part will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £150 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list). So, share your thoughts here for a chance to win!

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw!

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

CointreauVersial Mon 20-Mar-17 18:45:57

Strange questions!

mogloveseggs Mon 20-Mar-17 19:35:59

They were a bit odd!

FlouncingInAWinterWonderland Mon 20-Mar-17 20:05:41

Lack of qualification on the questions i.e. would I regularly feed - whats regularly? Once a fourtnight - yes, every other night - no.

Lapinlapin Tue 21-Mar-17 10:45:40

For the questions about your views on the different brands of chicken, if you haven't bought the products, you still have to fill in an answer or the form won't let you submit it!

PickAChew Tue 21-Mar-17 10:52:29

Do they think we're stupid? Chickens reared for meat are never kept in cages in this country. That question suggests the overcrowded barns full of oversized birds like they're a good thing.

PenguinRoar Tue 21-Mar-17 17:53:29

Agree with pickachew. Barn reared is bollox, bad animal management and cruel.

Wouldn't buy any product that touted this as if it were a positive message. Untrustworthy PR spin.

LotisBlue Wed 22-Mar-17 21:00:58

Completed although it was a very quick survey because I don't eat chicken...

Belmo Thu 23-Mar-17 09:56:09

Done - but there should maybe have been an n/a as we're vegetarian button as not sure my answers are v helpful!

NotCitrus Thu 23-Mar-17 20:14:01

Plenty of broiler chickens reared in cages in this country. Whether they give a toss about being "upgraded" to barns with similar area per bird is another question.

AmeliaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 24-Mar-17 15:49:20

Congratulations @ProseccoandPizza you have won a £150 voucher of your choice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now