Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

Mumsnet Babies Podcast survey - £50 voucher to be won!

(8 Posts)
PoppyMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 28-Nov-16 16:55:04

This survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters with at least one child.

As part of our new partnership with Fairy Non Bio, we’ve produced our first ever Mumsnet Babies Podcast. There are ten episodes in the series and so far we’ve released five. Episode one is about feeding and weaning, and you can listen to it here.

We'd like you to listen to the feeding and weaning podcast and tell us what you think about it by answering the questions in the survey.

Please fill in the survey here.

Everyone who takes part in this survey will be entered into a prize draw where one Mumsnetter will win a £50 Love2Shop voucher.

FeelingSmurfy Tue 29-Nov-16 11:26:22

Done smile impressed with the pod cast and the survey was nice and quick to complete

Tiredmumno1 Wed 30-Nov-16 16:28:52

I have tried but it won't load for me, I will try again later or tomorrow.

AlwaysYes Wed 30-Nov-16 20:17:18

Seems to load ok but no sound! And yes my volume is turned on....

Nigglenaggle Wed 30-Nov-16 21:13:51

Well this is not really my sort of thing but I enjoyed that, down to Earth and humorous, good presenter. Nice to have on in the background while browsing.

Juggy8519 Sat 10-Dec-16 18:18:19

I really enjoyed the podcast some useful tips and the presenter was very easy to relate to! I'm definitely going to listen to a few more now

sjonlegs Sat 17-Dec-16 06:52:01

This was a really lovely tool - with great presentation and good tips. I think that apart from babies - a lot of these tips could be applied to my son who has special needs. Well done on a good, honest, relatable concept!

diammondgirlz1982 Thu 29-Dec-16 20:57:54

Done, great tips

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now