This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

Survey time: open to all MNers who own a mobile - £100 voucher to be won

(54 Posts)
PoppyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-Nov-16 15:08:25

Please take a few minutes to tell us by completing this survey. If you enter your details at the end of the survey you'll be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £100 voucher from the store of the winner's choice.

Thanks and good luck!
MNHQ

PorridgeAgainAbney Wed 23-Nov-16 19:06:38

Done...I think. No idea as it came straight out the page after I clicked on the "done" button.

Fivetoomany Wed 23-Nov-16 19:56:14

Much longer than I expected...but done

BeeMyBaby Wed 23-Nov-16 21:26:08

Gave up because it was too fiddly to complete on a mobile. Soooo many drop downs...

Scottishthreeberry16 Wed 23-Nov-16 21:46:46

I've given up too. Dreadfully formatted questionnaire with too many drop down boxes especially the compulsory rating each brand on usability etc. Doesn't make sense given earlier questions which allowed an answer to indicate we didn't know the brand! How can we judge if we've already said we weren't aware of its existence

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Wed 23-Nov-16 22:37:44

Far too long, near impossible on a mobile screen. Gave up.

BreconBeBuggered Wed 23-Nov-16 23:03:30

Even on the desktop I couldn't be arsed with all those options, particularly regarding brands I know nothing about.

PickAChew Wed 23-Nov-16 23:39:23

I had to give up on my mobile, too. Ironic really grin

Also, an awful lot of questions where the answer was "I don't bloody know!"

mouldycheesefan Thu 24-Nov-16 07:38:48

Gave up, how can you assess features of phones that you don't own?

Bumply Thu 24-Nov-16 07:51:50

I was amused that they didn't have an option for buying a phone that cost > £500

Or for having a contract where you buy your own phone.

DramaInPyjamas Thu 24-Nov-16 09:30:42

Tried twice to complete the survey on my mobile - it crashed twice and wiped my answers both times.

Have given up now. The stress and exasperation was not worth the lure of a £100 voucher ;)

Also agree with the points that other posters have made with regards to the length of the survey, the drop down layout and the questions about brands/networks I have no experience with.

DramaInPyjamas Thu 24-Nov-16 09:33:05

I may go back to try again later with the iPad if I have a few hours spare ;)

ShelaghTurner Thu 24-Nov-16 09:47:43

Persevered but it was painful! And agree, how can you have an opinion on a phone/network you've never touched?

ohfourfoxache Thu 24-Nov-16 11:04:32

Given up - impossible to complete on my phone, sorry

LynseyH Thu 24-Nov-16 13:41:42

Wow that was a long one. Done it though!

elpth Thu 24-Nov-16 15:35:31

I too filled in almost all of it and then it crashed and lost it all. It was so long and painful to fill in (see all points above re drop down menus as opinions on phones and networks you've never used) that I gave up. A really mobile unfriendly mobile survey.

LadyMumble Thu 24-Nov-16 23:14:56

Completed on my mobile, very fiddly and loooong.

HerRoyalFattyness Fri 25-Nov-16 11:11:37

Done

ViewBasket Fri 25-Nov-16 12:57:43

Done

DramaInPyjamas Fri 25-Nov-16 16:41:50

I completed it on the iPad - a bit more easier than on the mobile

I'm not sure how useful my answers will be though, I think I wore out the N/A button!

EssentialHummus Fri 25-Nov-16 17:29:58

Dreadfully formatted questionnaire with too many drop down boxes

Yes! You know surveys can have pages, eh, MN?

EssentialHummus Fri 25-Nov-16 17:30:33

Anyway, done <grumble>

TheJunctionBaby Fri 25-Nov-16 21:24:10

done

but I agree, it was way too long and way too many drop downs

okok Sat 26-Nov-16 01:16:00

It started off saying it was "about the mobile phones you own and how you use them" - but in the event it wasn't about how we use phones at all but about purchasing decisions. I bailed when asked the impossible question of how I feel about a brand -there was no space for knowing about the brand, but not have feelings about it.

Unless something very dramatic had occurred or I had read something very bad or impressive about them I am unlikely to have a feeling about the company behind the brand either.
So I bailed.

Strawclutching Sat 26-Nov-16 07:05:53

Started twice but too annoying on my phone. Might see if it's easier on a desktop

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now