Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

Survey time: open to all MNers - £300 voucher to be won!

(16 Posts)
PoppyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-Nov-16 14:15:15

The survey is about insurance, and we would love as many Mumsnetters as possible to take part, as your answers will be vital in helping insurance companies tailor their services to make them more useful to you in the future.

If you filled in the last two surveys we sent out about insurance (sent out on the 6th April and 25th May ), please do not fill out this one.

Please click here to fill in the survey. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. £300 John Lewis voucher to be won!

Please fill in by midnight on the 25th November

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw!

Mumsnet Insight Team

MaureenMLove Wed 23-Nov-16 19:17:46

I can't get on to a survey? It takes me to a page where I have to answer 4 questions, then says the survey isn't open for me.

PorridgeAgainAbney Wed 23-Nov-16 19:25:10

done

Ohwoolballs Wed 23-Nov-16 19:36:22

Apparently not for me either. Humph.

cannotmakemymindup Wed 23-Nov-16 20:03:34

Not for me either. To young?

MaureenMLove Wed 23-Nov-16 20:20:40

I didn't even get the chance to be selected with specific questions. Not open to all then I guess.

ShadowMane Wed 23-Nov-16 20:48:52

oh mi goooooooooooooooooooood!!! the longest survey in the world EVER!!!!

JollyHockeyGits Wed 23-Nov-16 21:46:17

Yeah that was pretty long. Also asked me a fair number of detailed questions about how I felt about insurance companies I've never dealt with - I have no idea how easy it is to deal with them or how fairly they settle!

frikadela01 Wed 23-Nov-16 22:13:58

Asked me my dob and then told me I didn't qualify.

YoullNeverWeeAlone Wed 23-Nov-16 22:33:01

Yep, too long and poorly designed questionnaire. But hey, might win £300 - feel like I've earned it!

Onenerfwarfrombreakdown Thu 24-Nov-16 09:46:13

I got the Toluna message saying I couldn't be directed to the survey, answered questions saying it was a Mumsnet insurance survey then got told I wasn't eligible! confused

innerstrength100 Thu 24-Nov-16 12:47:47

Gooooooood griiiieefff this survey is really really badly designed. confused; very very very long winded; loads and loads of questions that are not relevant because you have already said that you do not know about a particular type of insurance, and even when you have to scale something, the scale makes no sense and is in incorrect order ie very poor, quite poor, poor, average, good, quite good, very good confused

HeteronormativeHaybales Thu 24-Nov-16 13:23:10

Gave up part way in. Dreadful survey design.

MaureenMLove Thu 24-Nov-16 18:13:25

So MN TOWERS the title needs to be amended really. It's not open to all MNers. Especially as at least two of us can't even get past the non personal questions!

MissSynful Thu 24-Nov-16 20:52:25

longest survey ever. and what kind of shit question to name all the insurance companies we can think of!

BatBoobs Fri 25-Nov-16 10:06:27

I was also denied access!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now