Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

Pregnant now or been pregnant in last year? Have a baby under one? MN Survey-time - chance to win £50 NOW CLOSED

(9 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Oct-16 10:55:57

Here at MNHQ we'd love to know all about the sources of information new mums and mums to be use when they are pregnant or have a baby.

Our survey is open to women in the UK who are either pregnant now, or who have been pregnant in the last year or have had / have a child under one.

If this is you, please help us by completing this survey!
Everyone who does and who adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will win a £50 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).

Here's the link: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GP9MJP8

Thanks
MNHQ

NoisyLittleLion Fri 14-Oct-16 18:31:03

The second question doesn't have an option for those, like myself, who are currently pregnant and already have children.

MyGiddyUncle Sat 15-Oct-16 20:07:03

Noisy I don't think it matters, it's for those who are either pregnant now or have been in the last 12 months...so I think an automatic 'pregnant now' would be assumed if you tick only older children iyswim.

I've completed MN

PeppaAteMySoul Mon 17-Oct-16 19:16:55

Done- but I too spent a few minutes confused with the second question

ohidoliketobe Mon 17-Oct-16 19:33:34

Some of the questions are a bit odd. Like the which companies/ brands do you love to see on social media. Surely that's just asking to list your favourite companies. . .

PberryT Mon 17-Oct-16 20:21:08

Done, although I don't yet have a child so couldn't answer the one about the age of my child.

Blerg Mon 17-Oct-16 21:13:26

Agree the love brands question is weird. As was the one about being in charge. It was asking two different things.

Beckerharold Wed 19-Oct-16 18:11:21

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

tanaka8 Thu 10-Nov-16 19:33:47

I am very happy today because i never thought i would be able to leave up till this day.i am Benson Tanaka from Zimbabwe i was infected with h i v by my wife who later died of it and this disease has been with me for the past 6 years now i have gone to several hospitals to seek for cures but all they give to me are some drugs which has taking almost all my savings i had,i was on Facebook on Saturday morning then there was an health group which i was asked to join by a friend immediately after i joined it i saw some post of people giving tanks to this doctor that he has cured them of their hiv disease i was so surprised about this i collected the doctors contact and i thought of it for about 5 good days then i concluded in giving him a try because there was no harm in trying.when i contacted doctor prince he tolled me he was going to prepare an herbal medicine for me which i was going to take for 2 weeks and after that i should go for a test at any of the hospital,after i did every thing which he asked me to do i received the medicine the next two days from a courier company which i started taking immediately after about a week plus i felt some strange moves in me,i felt like i was getting better when i completed the medicine i went for a test at the Bulawayo Central Hospital were i was tested (-)negative i thought i was dreaming i went for another test at the St anne's hospital it was still the same then i believed i was really free from this disease today i have got-in a new job and i am also married to a beautiful wife all tanks to doctor prince here is his contact details for any one who is passing true any kind of sickness or disease he will be willing to help you too.dr.princearataabraham@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp him on +2348163241499

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now