Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

NOW CLOSED UK MNer? MNHQ survey open to all! You could win a £50 voucher

(15 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 30-Oct-14 17:17:54

You may have clocked that Mumsnet has been running a Family Friendly Programme for the past three years.

The aim is to make Britain the most family friendly country in Europe (nothing too ambitious then grin) which we hope to achieve by highlighting the best family friendly practices and organisations as well as identifying what could make them better (with your help).

So we now need to know your views on family friendliness in the UK.

Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey. It is open to all UK Mumsnetters and everyone who takes part and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher.

Here's the link again https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MLMMXM7

Thanks for your time and good luck with the prize draw.
MNHQ
PS - we know that families come in all shapes and sizes so if there are parts of this survey that you don't think are applicable to you and your family, please just leave those bits blank.

Holfin Thu 30-Oct-14 21:26:18

Done

DurhamDurham Mon 03-Nov-14 21:03:11

Done smile

Mumtobeyorkshire Tue 04-Nov-14 05:36:00

Done

DramaQueenofHighCs Tue 04-Nov-14 10:54:17

Could I make a suggestion to make the survey better?

Question 4 wants to know how important I feel it is for certain companies to have family friendly policies for customers and staff. There is no way to distinguish between them in your answer. I think it's very important for all companies to have family friendly policies for their staff but with certain companies I feel it's less important for the customers. I've answered as best I can but....... Maybe it could of been improved by having two seperate questions ie customers and staff as two separate categories.

Just a thought.

AGnu Tue 04-Nov-14 19:42:25

Talking of family friendly policies... I might move to Canada! wink

arianah2014 Thu 06-Nov-14 05:02:22

Done

Snafu33 Sun 09-Nov-14 05:32:39

Done

SkullytonFlowers Tue 11-Nov-14 18:32:10

just being honest here, but the question about '3-4' issues that are important is too long winded. i got bored of ticking after the first 4 lines and gave up.

zerotolerancezone Tue 11-Nov-14 18:49:45

What DramaQueen said.

BlueEyeshadow Wed 12-Nov-14 22:19:44

Agree with DramaQueen. Gave up on the survey because it's too badly worded.

What skully said. That part is tedious and too long. I gave up.

Pulledapart Thu 13-Nov-14 18:59:42

Really badly worded but I've attempted to answer nonetheless.

Inzidoodle Thu 13-Nov-14 20:11:15

Omg spent ages on this and it froze and crashed in the very last question angry

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Nov-14 10:02:27

Thanks for all the responses and sorry about the long question.

The winner of the £50 is RunByFruiting. Well done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now