Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for Q&As arranged by MNHQ. If you have questions about the site and how it runs, please do post in Site Stuff topic. If want to know about Q&A opportunities, please mail sales@mumsnet.com.

Help I'm worried!

(2 Posts)
Rosiemay888 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:11:04

I am now 14 weeks pregnant, and had a scan and bloods taken at 12 weeks where I booked my 20 week scan on 6th Jan. I have now had a letter from the hospital telling me to come in for a obstetrics appointment on the 6th of Dec?! They have given no reason. I am 32, good bmi, no previous births and no bad family history. Am worried it's something they found in my blood or scan. Does this mean I am high risk for some reason? confused thanks for any help.

notasillysausage Tue 22-Nov-16 19:49:29

Hi Rosie, I am also 14 weeks and have an appointment booked with consultant. My bmi is 30.5 so that is why I am, do you have your notes? If so, if you read through there should be something that indicates if you are consultant led rather than midwife. I would also ring the midwife if you can't find anything obvious in your notes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now