Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for Q&As arranged by MNHQ. If you have questions about the site and how it runs, please do post in Site Stuff topic. If want to know about Q&A opportunities, please mail sales@mumsnet.com.

my partner wont hardly have sex with me???

(3 Posts)
ellie301290 Sun 09-Nov-14 20:44:16

Hi im new to this and not quite sure if im posting in the right section but im having a problem in my sex life. My partner of 2 years who I have a child with has all of a sudden gone off sex. We have gone from at least twice a day to once a month if that! Im 23 he's 35. We have a really good relationship just lacking sex! I've fetched this up with him a few times and now he makes me feel like I pester him all the time. Which isn't the case! I have a high sex drive and I thought he did but it makes me feel bad about myself, like hes not attracted to me anymore. I've tried dropping hints, suggested id like to pleasure him I even dressed up a few times and still nothing!... I dont know what else to do sad or say without him thinking im annoying him!

OldLadyKnowsBeelzebub Sun 09-Nov-14 21:07:14

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships Try reposting in the Relationships forum, you'll get more help there. smile

mummykaren1969 Tue 02-Dec-14 23:44:52

blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now