Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

cybersentinel- is yours still working?

(9 Posts)
gill89 Thu 10-Sep-09 08:14:49

cos mine isn't.

and it won't let me uninstall it either.

i have tried emailing them but no response yet.hmm

foofi Thu 10-Sep-09 08:16:17

Actually, was just saying to dh that mine doesn't seem to have been working lately (a couple of weeks I think) and we were wondering if dd had realised we were watching her and got rid of it or something! Will look into it today.

gill89 Thu 10-Sep-09 08:17:42

thanks foofi

foofi Thu 10-Sep-09 08:17:44

I just get 'Service Unavailable', even when I go via the website instead of selecting it from my favourites list. So definitely some sort of central problem by the looks of it.

foofi Thu 10-Sep-09 08:18:29

Are you on the free trial or paying for it?

foofi Thu 10-Sep-09 08:31:12

It says on the website:

"We are currently experiencing server problems - you may experience slower
than normal console performance. We apologise and are working to resolve this matter"

But it does seem to have been happening for quite a long time...

gill89 Thu 10-Sep-09 18:15:59

I am on the free trial.

anyone else?

still no email response btw

gill89 Sat 12-Sep-09 09:50:20

I have managed to speak to someone at cybersentinel (after a lot of googling) who told me that they have done a big upgrade a basically it has all gone tits up.
He said he is hoping all will be wel again sometime next week.
I am no longer getting service unavailable; it will let me add log in info but then comes with a message to say swrver is busy at present.

so slow progress.

i chatted to the man and he told me about a few good new features.
the best one for me being that you can stop web captures/logs from named sites. so i will stop i capturing stuff from lush.com cos that was just OTT.

foofi Sat 12-Sep-09 13:57:37

Thanks Gill - I'm also getting the 'server is busy' message now. Will keep trying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now