Talk

Advanced search

Want to try out Burt’s Bees Natural Baby Range? Sign up here - 3x £100 voucher for feedback

(23 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 09-Sep-19 11:01:54

Burt’s Bees are looking for 160 Mumsnetters with children aged between 6 months and 1 year to test out their natural baby range. They would like testers to try out their three Natural Step Baby care routine: the Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Body Wash, the Burt’s Bees Baby Diaper Ointment and the Burt’s Bees Baby Oil.

Here’s what Burt’s Bees have to say: “We are very excited for Mumsnetters to try our natural Burt’s Bees Baby range. We believe that to raise happy, healthy babies, parents need safe and effective products they can trust. We use the purest ingredients nature has to offer to create products that clean, protect, nourish and delight, from baby’s first days onward. All our products are pediatrician tested, formulated with no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and they are not tested on animals. Nurture and protect your baby’s skin naturally with the Burt’s Bees Baby products. Clean, soften and soothe your baby’s skin with these rich, moisturising formulas made from natural ingredients. We hope you enjoy the products!”

Here’s more info on the products to be tested below:

Burt’s Bees Baby Oil
Gently soften and soothe your baby’s skin with Burt’s Bees Baby Nourishing Baby Oil. This 100% natural baby oil has the alluring scent of apricots and is rich in nutrients and antioxidants from apricot and grape seed oils to keep your baby’s skin soft and supple. Also, it contains no synthetic fragrances, so your baby smells fresh and sweet using only natural ingredients. Add baby oil to bath or apply directly on baby’s skin. Pamper baby’s precious skin as well as yours.

Burt’s Bees Baby Diaper Ointment
Our 100% Natural Diaper Rash Ointment has protecting properties to treat and prevent diaper rash. It’s 100% natural with 40% zinc oxide, the maximum strength needed to seal out moisture that can irritate your baby’s bottom. This diaper rash ointment nourishes and reconditions skin naturally with shea butter, lavender oil and jojoba seed oil while creating an emollient layer to absorb wetness leaving baby’s skin soft, dry, and smooth.

Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
A tear free formula to naturally clean your baby’s sensitive skin and hair. Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash is scientifically shown to be gentle enough for everyday use. This naturally foaming, non irritating baby shampoo and wash is made with 98.9% natural, plant based formula containing soy proteins to leave your baby clean and smooth.

If you would like to sign up, please click here.

We will be in touch with selected testers via email in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

xJune88 Mon 09-Sep-19 17:52:19

Done! Love the products myself so would love to try them on my baby too especially because they are natural!

Cathony3679 Tue 10-Sep-19 08:53:56

Hi I'd love to try this on my granddaughter is 12 months old, I use burt's bees on myself and love them

asu1 Tue 10-Sep-19 10:48:08

Yes please... I would love to test the new Burt's Bees Natural baby range products for my baby, Thank you

Bubli1 Tue 10-Sep-19 13:22:08

I would love to try Burt’s Bees products and I love reviewing, so no hassle.

bindi2015 Tue 10-Sep-19 14:02:42

Would love to try this for my little niece, she has very sensitive skin and this sounds fantastic for her

armoholt Tue 10-Sep-19 17:10:12

I’ve applied fingers crossed I get picked. My little one loves bath times and anything natural on his skin is a great bonus.

Thanks for the opportunity

virgo16 Wed 11-Sep-19 00:47:13

I would love to try this. I look after my new born grandchild and would love to pamper her with natural ingredients from Burt's Bees.

bergh Wed 11-Sep-19 08:24:28

all done and really hope to be picked as I love the lip balm so much! Would love to try other products. x

Stardustmoon Wed 11-Sep-19 11:05:07

Wow! I adore this range and have lots of the 'adult' products. Would love my little boy to be considered to try the baby range 😍 Thanks Mumsnet!

kizza89 Wed 11-Sep-19 11:13:05

Would love my little boy to test these products smile

louissah Wed 11-Sep-19 20:28:52

How do I apply? Thanks. smile

doleritedinosaur Wed 11-Sep-19 21:58:00

Done! Love these products.

DannyWallace Thu 12-Sep-19 12:37:40

Fingers crossed ❤️

flowersfromheaven Thu 12-Sep-19 21:40:29

Would love to test Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Body Wash as it's 98.9% natural.

AztecTurtle Fri 13-Sep-19 08:17:14

I’d love to review this! My DD will be 6 months on the 25th of September so if you’re contacting us in the next couple of weeks she’d just be in the target age group. I’m not entirely happy with the johnsons we’re using so I’ve been looking for an alternative

Cornishbelle Sat 14-Sep-19 10:23:41

I'd love to test these products! Have a 12month old and loved using burts bees with my son who's now seven

thetwinkles Sat 14-Sep-19 11:18:07

Done! Interested in trying something new on my twins x

Peaches2018 Sat 14-Sep-19 16:19:38

Aww too bad my little man just turned 15 months, would've loved to try these for his skin!!

NoUseNumber31 Sun 15-Sep-19 01:01:30

Would love to try this for my babe and his sensitive skin

linzi248485 Sun 15-Sep-19 17:33:33

Signed up thank you

Monkeyplanet Tue 17-Sep-19 13:00:33

Yes please. I have a 9 month old with sensitive skin and love Burt Bees products but I am yet to try the baby range. I love that the products are all natural and think they would be great for his skin

Newmumma83 Tue 17-Sep-19 20:41:16

Yes please x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »