Talk

Advanced search

UK MNer with at least one child aged 6 - 24 months? Sign up to try Little Yeos Natural Fromage Frais Big Pot - 3 x £100 vouchers to be won!

(8 Posts)
AbbiCMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Aug-19 10:15:21

Yeo Valley would love Mumsnet users, with at least one child aged 6-24 months, to test out their Little Yeos Natural Fromage Frais Big Pot.

Here’s what Yeo Valley have to say:
“Little Yeos just got bigger. Joining our family of organic fromage frais is our new Natural Fromage Frais Big Pot. Our Natural Fromage Frais is made with mild cultures and is extra thick and creamy, making it perfect for weaning. With no added sugar, parents can trust this big pot to be full of natural goodness for their baby and great for bigger kids too. All this goodness comes in a bigger pot, which gives you more fromage frais and 1/3 less plastic than our 6 packs. No ifs, no buts and never any nasties.

Little Yeos Natural Fromage Frais can be used as a dip, blended with veg, served with fruit, decanted into reusable pots for lunchboxes, stirred into baby meals to cool them down, eaten on its own and so much more - so get creative!”

Testers will be sent a voucher to buy the new Little Yeos Natural Fromage Frais Big Pot (340g) at their nearest Tesco store.
Please note, this product is only available from certain Tesco stores - you can check which stores will stock the product here.

Selected testers will be required to leave their feedback on a thread on Mumsnet and fill in a short survey. All testers who leave the required feedback will be entered into a prize draw where 3 MNers will win a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list).

Please click here if you would like to take part.

Thanks and good luck.
MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

SillyMoomin Mon 12-Aug-19 14:49:22

Sounds a lovely product my DC would love to try

Tasha042 Mon 12-Aug-19 16:33:02

I always buy organic products, so I would love my toddler to try this yoghurt. It looks much healthier than other kids yoghurts and it's available in the Tesco I shop at 🙌

mummydutson3 Tue 13-Aug-19 17:02:41

Sounds lovely, signed up xx

luanda111 Wed 14-Aug-19 00:38:55

yay, little yeos are tasty, without artificial additives. We would like to test.

Princesspickle777 Wed 14-Aug-19 23:46:58

This sounds great, a big pot would come in handy. We’ve applied.

claza93 Fri 16-Aug-19 10:05:15

Perfect for my little Henry

howu2 Fri 16-Aug-19 20:04:23

We would love to try them out 👍

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »