Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to test Walkers Sunbites? Sign up here! £300 voucher to be won!

(156 Posts)
AbbiCMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Jul-19 11:08:02

We’re looking for 250 Mumsnetters to test Walkers Sunbites snacks in Sun Ripened Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream and Cracked Black Pepper flavours.

Here’s what Walkers Sunbites has to say:
“Things grown in nature are inherently good, so at Sunbites, we keep as much of that natural goodness as possible to turn sun ripened ingredients into easy, tasty little bites of goodness.

We've combined 3 sun-grown whole grains to give you our deliciously crunchy Grain Wave range. Not only are they extraordinarily delicious but high in fibre too. We hope you love them as much as we do!”

If selected, you’ll be sent a 6-pack multi-pack of each flavour to test. You’ll then need to give your feedback on a thread on Mumsnet as well as completing a short survey. All selected testers who complete the feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £300 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).

Please click here to sign up.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

PestoCaffeinisto Sat 24-Aug-19 14:05:38

Mine just came!!!

I have tried the sour cream & black pepper - Yum!

PiggyPokkyFool Fri 23-Aug-19 15:40:21

Bad luck to any of us that have not received our product so far as apparently we are off the trial - charming!

PiggyPokkyFool Thu 22-Aug-19 17:14:27

Oh good - there is hope they might still turn up then?
Mumsnet HQ have been very quiet.

Caillou Thu 22-Aug-19 12:59:21

received them today, thank you smile

PiggyPokkyFool Tue 20-Aug-19 20:57:28

I have had the email but I haven't had the crisps.
I messaged Mumsnet as directed when I didn't receive them by last Thursday but no response - we are all very disappointed.
Any update?

PestoCaffeinisto Mon 19-Aug-19 17:48:00

Me too!

<<scans horizon>>

AbbyNormal Sat 17-Aug-19 19:40:10

Mine haven't arrived. Had an email earlier in the week from MN saying to let them know if I hadn't received them by Thursday. Let MN know but haven't had a response. I want crisps sad

PestoCaffeinisto Fri 16-Aug-19 19:28:42

Same here ☹️
I had an email tellIng me I’d been chosen as a tester.
Another email with a link to the feedback thread.
But
No Sunbites 😟

Caillou Fri 16-Aug-19 08:33:34

still waiting for mine to arrive, any news?

poorbuthappy Tue 13-Aug-19 12:50:16

Mine have come and gone. Never before in the history of this house have crisps gone quicker.
I need the feedback thread asap before we all forget!

Someaddedsugar Tue 13-Aug-19 12:49:09

I received the crisps but definitely didn't receive an email - the crisps were quite a shock when they arrived as I hadn't realised I'd been chosen!

Scoleah Tue 13-Aug-19 12:47:22

Are these actually made by Walkers?
Can't see anywhere on the bag that says they are, just Sunbites

Scoleah Tue 13-Aug-19 12:46:09

@HappyLoneParentDay Feedback thread is now up! smile

HappyLoneParentDay Tue 13-Aug-19 00:07:43

No email received re: Feedback here either? I received the products and happy to give positive feedback but cannot find any feedback thread?

Thanks

Ginandsonic Mon 12-Aug-19 23:49:00

Collected mine from the post office this morning before waving my kids off on a camping trip with grandparents. They took some for the road and apparently enjoyed them, and refused to share them after tasting grin

PashleyB Mon 12-Aug-19 22:33:43

I have an email and no crisps yet

PestoCaffeinisto Mon 12-Aug-19 11:24:46

Mine still haven’t arrived 😟

Richlyfruited Sun 11-Aug-19 20:55:02

Thanks RaininSummer - yes I've had to keep some back too to stop DS eating the lot!!

RaininSummer Sun 11-Aug-19 17:55:04

Nothing yet. Will have to keep 2 bags back so that they aren't a distant memory when we finally get the email.

Richlyfruited Sun 11-Aug-19 13:08:57

Anyone had the feedback link email yet? I've got the parcel and merrily eating my way through them!

LifeIsGoodish Fri 09-Aug-19 23:22:23

Mine have arrived, too. Teenagers have already been doing their impersonations of gannets. I've hidden the rest until the feedback thread is up so that we know what we're looking out for.

No email in any of my folders. I generally receive MNHQ emails without any problems.

TyneTeas Fri 09-Aug-19 23:15:52

Yes mine arrived today and no email

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Fri 09-Aug-19 17:40:50

I received a surprise parcel yesterday but no email - very nice to be chosen though.

YoureMyWifeNowDave Fri 09-Aug-19 10:59:09

Yes I’ve just received a box of sunbites and definitely no email here either!

RaininSummer Thu 08-Aug-19 23:29:49

I have checked the spam and no email I am afraid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »