Talk

Advanced search

UK MNer with at least one child? Sign up to test Nice By Nature Fruit Ice Lollies - 3x £100 voucher for feedback

(52 Posts)
AbbiCMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 28-Jun-19 11:10:58

Recruitment has now finished for this product

Nice By Nature would love Mumsnet users with at least one child to try their 100% fruit ice lollies. Each selected tester will receive a voucher to redeem one pack (you can choose the flavour you would like to test in the sign up survey) of Nice by Nature blended fruit ice lollies. Selected testers can choose from the following flavours:

- Strawberry & Raspberry 100% Fruit Ice Lollies
- Mango & Banana 100% Fruit Ice Lollies
- Apple & Blackcurrant 100% Fruit Ice Lollies

Please note these lollies are ONLY AVAILABLE in TESCO.

Here is what Nice By Nature have to say: “Hi there! We are Nice By Nature and we have created a new range of delicious fruit ice lollies! They are made from 100% fruit and absolutely nothing else! In fact our lollies always contain four ingredients or less – and by nature contain no added sugar and no nasties! Your kids might call them a snack or even a treat, but you can think of them as a fruit bowl in your freezer!”

“From talking with mums and dads, we know that it is not always easy getting the food we want into our kids' hands, let alone their tummies! We simply believe that nature has its own store cupboard, a world of wonderful ingredients in the fields, forests and orchards. The good news is that Mother Nature is happy to share! Visit our website to find out more!”

Selected testers will be required to leave their feedback on a thread on Mumsnet as well as complete a short survey. All testers who leave the required feedback will be entered into a prize draw where 3 MNers will win a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list).

If you would like to sign up, please click here.
Nice By Nature would also love to hear what you think about the products before testing, so if you’d like to share your thoughts please feel free to post them in the thread below, thinking about this question:
“What is your current perception of Nice by Nature ice lollies?”

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

Seb19521710 Mon 01-Jul-19 18:04:26

They sound lovely would live to try

firsttimekat Mon 01-Jul-19 18:39:26

It looks like it should be a healthier alternative to what we usually buy would love to test and see if they pass the taste test!

Mitzicoco Mon 01-Jul-19 19:20:28

Thank you have signed up. We buy these already- They're really refreshing and the kids love them. Plus they are actually good for you!

BlueWonder Tue 02-Jul-19 05:40:53

Mango and Banana sounds delicious.The idea of healthier, fruitier lollies is a good one and I'm surprised there aren't more brands out there. I haven't seen these or anything similar in my local supermarkets but happy to try Tesco.

kateemo Tue 02-Jul-19 14:41:57

That they're more expensive than typical ice lollies and they will have bits in them (not smooth). I'd love it if my children liked them, but they probably won't.

Betsy86 Tue 02-Jul-19 21:01:15

Im not familiar with the brand but im hoping to have the opportunity to try it out as healthier treats are always good to swap to x

nespressowoo Tue 02-Jul-19 22:33:49

Done

JoanMavisIcecreamGirl Wed 03-Jul-19 10:57:51

signed up! DS (3) is somewhat of an ice lolly addict so it would be nice to give him one that's not so sugary!

claza93 Wed 03-Jul-19 12:31:04

Done x

happyboo123 Wed 03-Jul-19 22:20:59

i am not to familiar with the brand, but i have heard of it.

Ladybabyboo Thu 04-Jul-19 07:53:38

Hello! Does anyone know whether postnatal birth centres exist in UK? I’m from NZ but having my first in London. All the research I’ve been doing shows postnatal care in the form of home visits or certain appointments.
What I’m looking for however is a place to go straight after birth for 3-4 nights. They teach you how to breast feed, bath, care for the baby etc and look after you. You get all meals cooked etc. In NZ it’s called “birth care”.

Does anyone know if anything exists in UK and what I should be searching for?

Any guidance would be much appreciated!

X

Princesspickle777 Thu 04-Jul-19 13:28:06

Signed up, we’d love to try this one out.

Natah Fri 05-Jul-19 07:06:57

My current perception is that they sound healthy and tasty, I’d be interested to find out if they taste better than ones I could make myself.

PopWentTheWeasel Fri 05-Jul-19 12:22:01

Signed up. They're not a company I'm familiar with, but any lollies which are healthier / have a higher fruit content than others on the market would be welcome in our house.

AngelwingsPetlamb Sat 06-Jul-19 16:33:45

What a disappointment on reading the product info - May contain: cereals containing gluten, nuts, soy, peanuts and milk.
What is the point of promoting a product that says it only contains fruit if lots of children are then screened out because of allergies.
And how many parents will have overlooked this because it says only contains fruit ?

daisyjean2008 Sat 06-Jul-19 19:06:09

Would like to try these, sure in the hot weather they would be a treat.

KitschBitch Sun 07-Jul-19 18:03:38

Would love to try these to see if as tasty as they sound - and good for you - I'm in!

ducky21 Tue 09-Jul-19 19:56:57

I have already bought these myself and tried them out with my little one. We both love them. I used to make ice lollies like these myself so they are perfect if I am in a rush, to know I have them in the freezer already.
Perfect to help keep little ones cool in the hot weather and also brilliant to soothe gums of little ones who are teething. We will continue to purchase these.

Kparx Thu 11-Jul-19 12:57:11

After any recommendations at all.
Are there any countries that offer the single Mumps vaccination? I thought it was France, but appears not. X

PopWentTheWeasel Thu 11-Jul-19 14:58:58

@LadyBabyBoo ask about local midwife led units. If they're based seperately from the hospital, they'll offer the sort of services you're looking for. Low risk births / water births happen there but hospital birth mothers and babies can go to them for a few days postpartum.

Baboutheocelot Thu 11-Jul-19 16:25:48

The flavours sound really nice, my children would like to try them.

SillyMoomin Fri 12-Jul-19 11:29:34

@Kparx you need to start your own thread, this is about ice lollies

Kparx Fri 12-Jul-19 22:16:28

Thank you, I realised my mistake and couldn’t delete it 🤦‍♀️

BollockyBagels Mon 22-Jul-19 16:14:57

Current perception is in line with a lot of previous posters - it all sounds fab on paper. Bring on the testing......!

Laurajp35 Mon 22-Jul-19 21:19:08

These were absolutely delicious, light and fruity!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »