Advanced search

UK MNer? Want to try out Birchbox? Sign up here

(289 Posts)
Coconutcreampie Tue 16-Oct-18 09:20:44

Signed up. Would love to get this.

Angelzebra Mon 15-Oct-18 22:32:09

Done would love to try this 🤞🏼

Runningshorts Mon 15-Oct-18 21:01:35

Wow, this would be so good. I love the idea of trying out a beauty box.

SmileyShazza Mon 15-Oct-18 18:10:36

Oooooh I'd love to test this out. A little box of treats just for me sounds absolutely fab x

Ariclock Mon 15-Oct-18 17:21:33

Done smile

CombineBananaFister Mon 15-Oct-18 17:12:05

Done. Turned 43 last week and think I've been using the same stuff since Rimmel Heather shimmer lipstick was popular blush
Desperately need refreshing! Don't have time to shop.

MummyBtothree Mon 15-Oct-18 14:41:40

Done!

Miniangel Mon 15-Oct-18 12:51:52

Signed up. Fingers crossed.

samii1989 Mon 15-Oct-18 10:37:52

Oooh signed up x fingers crossed! Actually really like the idea of these

BellBookandCandle Mon 15-Oct-18 10:37:39

Signed up - 🤞

NotTired Mon 15-Oct-18 10:26:34

Would love to try this!

Skyejuly Mon 15-Oct-18 10:23:18

Done x

Thewizardofsoz Mon 15-Oct-18 10:19:53

Signed up - would love to try this. Would love to change things up a bit but never know where to start!

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Oct-18 10:03:44

NOW CLOSED

Birchbox are looking for 120 Mumsnetters to test out their monthly beauty box delivery service. Each tester will receive 3 Birchbox boxes each containing 5 make-up, skincare, hair, and body products.

Here’s what Birchbox has to say: "Meet Birchbox – the UK’s No. 1 Beauty Box! Receive 5 beauty treats every month tailored to your skin, hair and style using your unique beauty profile.

Ready for a new way to find beauty that works for you? You’re in luck! We’d like to treat you to a Birchbox discovery bundle – a chance to try new beauty products and find new must-haves.

As part of your bundle you’ll receive a September Birchbox (containing a Benefit Box O’ Powder!) along with two mystery boxes from 2018. Each one contains 5 beauty treats with a mix of make-up, skincare, hair and body products inside.

All you need to do? Have fun experimenting with your new beauty products – then let us know what you think of your Birchbox experience.”

Selected testers will be sent their 3 Birchbox boxes at the same time and after trying out the beauty products will be required to leave their feedback on the Birchbox service on a thread on Mumsnet and by filling in a short survey.

Everyone who leaves their feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw to win a £300 voucher of their choice (from a list).

If you’re interested in taking part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Term and conditions apply

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »