Talk

Advanced search

UK MNer? Want to try out Birchbox? Sign up here

(289 Posts)
EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Oct-18 10:03:44

NOW CLOSED

Birchbox are looking for 120 Mumsnetters to test out their monthly beauty box delivery service. Each tester will receive 3 Birchbox boxes each containing 5 make-up, skincare, hair, and body products.

Here’s what Birchbox has to say: "Meet Birchbox – the UK’s No. 1 Beauty Box! Receive 5 beauty treats every month tailored to your skin, hair and style using your unique beauty profile.

Ready for a new way to find beauty that works for you? You’re in luck! We’d like to treat you to a Birchbox discovery bundle – a chance to try new beauty products and find new must-haves.

As part of your bundle you’ll receive a September Birchbox (containing a Benefit Box O’ Powder!) along with two mystery boxes from 2018. Each one contains 5 beauty treats with a mix of make-up, skincare, hair and body products inside.

All you need to do? Have fun experimenting with your new beauty products – then let us know what you think of your Birchbox experience.”

Selected testers will be sent their 3 Birchbox boxes at the same time and after trying out the beauty products will be required to leave their feedback on the Birchbox service on a thread on Mumsnet and by filling in a short survey.

Everyone who leaves their feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw to win a £300 voucher of their choice (from a list).

If you’re interested in taking part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Term and conditions apply

HeyMacWey Sat 10-Nov-18 11:32:44

Just found my email in my junk mail.

Nicky127 Sat 10-Nov-18 19:03:28

Don’t think I was picked this time 😢

Runningshorts Sun 11-Nov-18 08:36:26

Aw, I'm really gutted that I didn't get to try this one

laelti Sun 11-Nov-18 11:55:50

Received the email but no boxes yet!

Nijnte2007 Sun 11-Nov-18 17:21:17

thanks received boxes looking forward to trying products

YouBetterWORK Mon 12-Nov-18 11:11:55

No email, or box. Definitely not chosen, buggery. sad

AudrieN Mon 12-Nov-18 15:16:32

Thats better now I can see,its gone that dark, its pouring down with rain, gladI am not going anywhere.
I would love just one of these boxes, think I missed out there, thats the norm for me.

YouBetterWORK Thu 22-Nov-18 17:03:53

For anyone else who was unlucky, their black Friday deal has 2 boxes for £5 (7.95 with p and p) then you can just cancel your subscription afterwards. Not free, but not too bad I guess! One of them will now be the December box, as that's party season it might be a good un.

CinnamonTwist Mon 26-Nov-18 14:49:32

I still don't have an email, I've tried the products and made a few notes for whatever is in the survey, but have no link to answer whatever the questions are... anyone able to help me please?

BrieAndChilli Mon 26-Nov-18 15:40:18

ive not had an email link for the feedback thread yet either.

flintfoxy Mon 26-Nov-18 21:28:56

I was wandering this, been using the products and waiting for the link

billybear Tue 27-Nov-18 18:06:52

this says closed but seems to be ages letting people know who is chosen im very keen to be picked fingers crossed

billyalex Tue 27-Nov-18 22:23:39

We’ve had the products for over 2 weeks now so I would guess you’ve not been successful if you’ve still not had anything. We are all waiting for a feedback link to provide feedback xxx

flintfoxy Mon 10-Dec-18 21:48:30

Has anyone had the link yet?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »