Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

MNer with at least one child? Want to try an AEG washing machine or tumbler dryer? NOW CLOSED

(213 Posts)
PoppyMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 02-Oct-17 15:59:07

We’re looking for 15 Mumsnetters to try out two of AEG’s washing machines and one of their tumble dryers!

Here’s what AEG has to say about each of the products:

“PRO STEAM WASHING MACHINE
Introducing the sharp shirt protector: Maintaining your professional look day to day should be effortless. Our ProSteam® Technology means that your shirts look sharp for longer by enabling you to reduce creases by up to one third. Cutting down on dry-cleaning and ironing means less wear on fibres. Keeping your clothes looking and feeling impeccable, every day.

SOFT WATER WASHING MACHINE
It’s the little black dress guardian: Imagine a washing machine that you can trust to keep your colours as vibrant and blacks as bold as the day you bought them. At last, there is no need to compromise performance for care. Because for the first time ever, you’ll achieve the thorough clean of a 60-degree wash at just 30 degrees. Maintaining the colour, shape and feel of every garment. Wash after wash. It’s more than a washing machine. It’s the guardian of your clothes.

ABSOLUTECARE TUMBLE DRYER
It’s the wool sweater guardian: Now you can tumble dry everything you wash. From the softest wool sweater to an everyday business shirt or ski jacket. Dryers with the AbsoluteCare® System have tailored programming to precisely control the movement and temperature of the drying cycle. Preventing shrinkage*. Maintaining shape. Restoring waterproofing. Redefining tumble drying for every fabric in your wardrobe. * Comparable with flat drying of wool.”

If you’d like to take part, please add your details here

Everyone who takes part and who shares feedback and fills in a short survey as required will be entered into a prize draw where one person will win a £300 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Standard T&Cs apply

ilovewelshrarebit123 Mon 02-Oct-17 16:04:26

Done, hope I get chosen smile

MummyBtothree Mon 02-Oct-17 16:42:06

Fingers crossed as always 🍀

michele1970 Mon 02-Oct-17 16:55:01

Wow these machines look fantastic. Good luck everyone x

wendyonthefarm Mon 02-Oct-17 17:06:35

Yes please smile

PancakesAndMapleSyrup Mon 02-Oct-17 17:24:06

Ooooh send me the tumble!!!(or any)

Stej7 Mon 02-Oct-17 17:28:23

Yes please...I would love a washing machine perfect for our 'very soft water' area. It sounds amazing as i struggle to get shirts clean on a lower temperature wash. With two little ones with clothes of all colours and shapes...washing and keeping clothes looking good is a constant battle...Keeping my fingers crossed smile

wendyonthefarm Mon 02-Oct-17 17:40:54

Would love to test the tumble dryer please smile fingers crossed

Rachya Mon 02-Oct-17 18:21:03

Yes please I would love to thank you for the opportunity xx

star1000 Mon 02-Oct-17 20:21:41

These sound amazing, would love to try out any of them as they all sound far superior to my existing washing machine and 18yr old tumble.
With 2 kids and a husband to do laundry for I have them on everyday and would love to try ones that make life a bit easier with their clever sensors and wash cycles.

seventeenlittleducks Mon 02-Oct-17 20:23:02

Applied! I'm in desperate need of a new tumble dryer so this is perfect! Fingers and toes crossed grin

babycakes1010 Mon 02-Oct-17 20:33:21

Would love either as tumble dryer packed up long ago and washing machine is on its last legs....fingers crossed!

bluebump Mon 02-Oct-17 20:36:07

I'd love the tumble dryer, I'm still drying washing outside as best I can at the moment. Fingers crossed!

ItsLikeSputnik Mon 02-Oct-17 20:40:08

I’d love the tumble dryer. I have no confidence in my current hotpoint one.

FluttershysCutieMark Mon 02-Oct-17 20:57:11

Would love to try the pro steam washing machine. I'm fed up with ridiculously wrinkled shirts after a wash.

foxessocks Mon 02-Oct-17 21:02:38

I'd love to try the tumble dryer !

DixieNormas Mon 02-Oct-17 21:14:34

Sounds good!

Perpetualstateofchaos Mon 02-Oct-17 21:29:32

I've applied. The tumble dryer would be amazing mines broken and no spare cash to try and fix or replace.

Miniangel Mon 02-Oct-17 21:30:32

We have a soft water system installed in our home so would love to try out the soft water washing machine. Hope I get chosen.

NEMSparkle Mon 02-Oct-17 21:49:20

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I Can't even describe how desperate I am for a new washing machine!

fivekidsonemum Mon 02-Oct-17 22:32:45

With 5 kids my washing machine is on constantly and has seen better days ! I'd love to be a tester to see if the machines are economical on electric, gets the kids clothes clean & crease free and is quiet enough to do washing in the night without waking everyone up like my rocket sounding machines do now ! blush

bairnk Mon 02-Oct-17 23:16:47

Have applied to test the tumble drier- our house is constantly full of washing hanging around to dry- as we're in Scotland unfortunately don't get good outdoor drying weather very often so think a drier would be a total god send with the constant washing of toddler clothes required!!!

Gibble1 Mon 02-Oct-17 23:36:10

Am desperate to try one of these! Had new ones nearly two years ago but they sound very ill now 😕

bicky Mon 02-Oct-17 23:43:49

Would love a tumble dryer for the winter, baby number 4 due soon and I struggle getting clothes dry, fingers crossed

CakeUpWall Tue 03-Oct-17 00:16:25

Fingers crossed. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now