Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

MNer with a DC aged 2-11? Try Soreen’s Lunchbox Loaves - win a £300 voucher! NOW CLOSED

(64 Posts)
EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Jan-17 10:42:34

Soreen are looking for 100 Mumsnetters and their DCs to taste and give feedback on their Malt and Banana Lunchbox Loaves. If you are a UK Mumsnetter, have a DC aged 2-11 and would like to try out Soreen’s Malt and Banana flavoured Lunchbox Loaves, click here to take part in this product test.

Here’s what Soreen has to say: “We know how hard it is to find a snack for school lunchboxes that’s both nutritious and tasty but Soreen Lunchbox Loaves strike that perfect balance. Available in Malt and Banana flavour with a satisfyingly squidgy texture, Lunchbox Loaves are individually wrapped, low in fat, contain only 95 calories and provide a source of fibre.”

“If this doesn’t already sound too good to be true, Lunchbox Loaves are suitable for vegetarians and meet the guidelines set by the Children’s Food Trust for ‘School Foods Standards’.”

Testers will be sent packs of both Banana and Malt Lunchbox Loaves for them and their DCs to try. You will then be asked to answer a few questions on a feedback thread on Mumsnet. Everyone who shares their thoughts on the Soreen Lunchbox Loaves on the feedback thread will be entered into a prize draw where one Mumsnetter will win a £300 voucher of their choice (from a list).

Please sign up here if you’d like to take part.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

HamletsSister Tue 03-Jan-17 12:51:04

Why not with older kids? Mine would love this but are teenagers.

SillyMoomin Tue 03-Jan-17 13:58:50

oooh yes please, I used to love the malt loaf as a child, hopefully my DC will carry on the Moomin tradition!

BathshebaDarkstone Tue 03-Jan-17 15:07:39

Signed up, although the DC's school has compulsory school dinners, they'd make good after school snacks.

FeelingSmurfy Tue 03-Jan-17 15:08:19

Entered, I didn't realise they did lunch box packs

FoofFighter Tue 03-Jan-17 20:43:13

The banana ones are a regular entry into my dd's lunchbox. She's 3yo and allergic to dairy and these are dairy free and just the right size for a "cakey" thing.

I do wish all your products were dairy free though, we have to use Aldi's version of your original malt loaf and it's not a patch on yours sad

Loopyaboutmy2boys Tue 03-Jan-17 21:00:57

Done and fingers crossed

MouldyPeach Tue 03-Jan-17 22:09:44

Done, used to love maltloaf as a kid with half an inch of butter

foxessocks Tue 03-Jan-17 22:20:10

Done, hope I get picked!

hambo Wed 04-Jan-17 00:00:19

I can't eat Soreen anymore as I am going' palm oil free' this year.... It's a shame as my children love it😑

NotCitrus Wed 04-Jan-17 03:58:59

I got error message
There was an error and there is no application layout in which to render it. The error reference is 5a147e3b7. Give this to the system administator and ask them to create at least one layout for system ID 1

When I hit back it said I'd done it before but I'm sure I haven't - could you check my details are included please MNHQ?

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 04-Jan-17 10:12:59

NotCitrus I have PM'd you smile

ParrotPudding Wed 04-Jan-17 11:22:16

I've put my name forward.. especially as me and DD aged 3 have just discovered how incredibly AMAZING soreen fruit loaf is with brie.
An accidental miracle!

slightlydomesticated Wed 04-Jan-17 16:13:48

Done, would love to try this with DD.

SmileAndNod Wed 04-Jan-17 16:30:54

Done. Didn't realise some were dairy free, that means I could try them on all 3 DC if chosen smile

itsnotfair10 Wed 04-Jan-17 18:40:57

Fantastic, my ds loves malt loaf so would love to try these.

xyzandabc Wed 04-Jan-17 22:43:27

I have 2 that love malt loaf, banana malt loaf sounds like a bonus.

vincenta Thu 05-Jan-17 07:17:16

done.we would love to trysmile

Mcnorton Thu 05-Jan-17 07:28:54

Ooh I've been looking for something a bit more substantial to add as a treat. This could be it!

littledinaco Thu 05-Jan-17 08:13:25

Done, would love to try

foxymama1983 Thu 05-Jan-17 08:58:42

Entered would love to try these with the kids

GodlessDomestic1 Thu 05-Jan-17 09:43:35

We already use these. Love them - the banana is a definite favourite.

saltedcaramelhotchoc Thu 05-Jan-17 10:40:07

I've signed up - thank you! -! And now I am craving malt loaf with Brie, thanks to a pp....

smithsurvey14 Thu 05-Jan-17 22:05:33

Mmmmmmmm..... I remember eating toasted malt loaf many, many, many years ago. Fingers crossed, but I think I will have to buy some before then.

emmie5 Fri 06-Jan-17 16:48:36

have applied for this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now