Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Want to test the Fellowes AeraMax DX55 Air Purifier? £300 voucher to be won for feedback

(185 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Dec-16 11:11:11

We’re looking for 70 Mumsnetters to test the Fellowes AeraMax DX55 Air Purifier (RRP £199.99).

Here’s what Fellowes have to say: “Studies indicate that indoor air can be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air*. Combined with the fact that many people spend up to 90% of their time indoors, it starts to become clear why the quality of indoor air is so important. *Environment Protection Agency

The Fellowes AeraMax™ Air Purifiers use a combination of the most effective filtration and cleaning methods as part of a 4-stage filtration process to remove 99.97% of airborne pollutants and particles down to 0.3 microns in size. This level of performance combined with a feature set and interface designed for any indoor environment, makes it the perfect clean air solution.”

If selected, you’ll need to test the Fellowes AeraMax DX55 Air Purifier for two weeks and give feedback by posting on a feedback thread as well as completing a short survey.

All those who give feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £300 voucher.

If you’re interested in taking part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

NettleTea Wed 21-Dec-16 13:10:20

oooh, added details

FeelingSmurfy Wed 21-Dec-16 13:23:14

I've filled out the form and I have everything crossed! This is something that could improve our health, especially the three of us with allergies, hayfever and asthma. It would set our minds to rest too, we do all we can to help with the air that is being breathed in (laminate in bedrooms instead of carpet etc) but this would really take us to another level and make me feel like I really was doing EVERYTHING possible.

I am keeping everything crossed, this would start 2017 off in the perfect way if we get to test it, I always hope for a happy and healthy new year and this would provide us with both!

Cupoftchaiagain Wed 21-Dec-16 13:39:50

Filled in

wineandcheeseplease Wed 21-Dec-16 14:15:47

Done

sleepynewmumxo Wed 21-Dec-16 15:04:03

Done grin

Floralnomad Wed 21-Dec-16 15:11:25

Would love to try this , might reduce my medication bill .

Mcstriving4leanie Wed 21-Dec-16 17:33:13

Done. Great product test. Would love to get involved.

foxessocks Wed 21-Dec-16 20:41:01

Done!

FannyFifer Wed 21-Dec-16 20:43:06

This looks fab, I tested a sharp plasmacluster air purifier about 6 years ago for a product test on here.
Really made a massive difference to my son with asthma and allergies.
Unfortunately it is now impossible to get new filters for it so its sitting unused in cupboard.

SmileyShazza Wed 21-Dec-16 21:14:43

Oooooh have put in my application - there are so many reasons why this would be good for our family which I've listed in my application. I;d love the chance to try this out and see if it helps with some of them.

RunningKatie Wed 21-Dec-16 21:35:57

Done!

MissMooMoo Thu 22-Dec-16 10:30:55

I need this! currently pregnant and really suffering and can't take anything. DH and I are both bad sufferers so I assume that the baby will be too.

MissMooMoo Thu 22-Dec-16 10:30:58

I need this! currently pregnant and really suffering and can't take anything. DH and I are both bad sufferers so I assume that the baby will be too.

MissMooMoo Thu 22-Dec-16 10:31:01

RoundTheBend Thu 22-Dec-16 15:27:47

I want to see how it copes with stale cigarette smoke and smells, so I have signed up. Here's hoping!

summerholsdreamin Thu 22-Dec-16 16:38:19

Fingers crossed!

whosfred Thu 22-Dec-16 17:38:26

Signed up! This would be amazing to see if it could help us.

SeahorsesSwim Thu 22-Dec-16 21:08:26

Done! I'd love to test this.

alialiath Thu 22-Dec-16 23:06:42

I would love the chance to test the Fellowes DX55 Air Purifier, as dust, pollen, smoke etc trigger my asthma, and I usually have to be hospitalized. Would love to see if this would improve my breathing, and lessen my asthma attacks.

100milesanhour Thu 22-Dec-16 23:10:43

Filled in, I really hope I'm picked! What a difference this could make to our household.

kayleighp85 Fri 23-Dec-16 02:34:31

This would certainly clear the dust particles from the air to stop my 5 kids sneezing all the time no matter how much I clean up it still doesn't stop it, i'm starting to think it's the rabbits but they stay outside most of the year so it would be great to test it to see if it stops them itching their noses and sneezing

heyday Fri 23-Dec-16 04:15:07

Done.

GooseFriend Fri 23-Dec-16 12:00:13

Done. Dh and Ds have year round sensitivities. Things like nasal douching have helped dh but aren't suitable for Ds. This could help.

BoreOfWhabylon Fri 23-Dec-16 15:35:01

Done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now