Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Testers with young babies needed to test and keep Mothercare cot mattress (and cot)! Worth over £350. NOW CLOSED

(53 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 13-Dec-16 16:48:59

Mothercare are looking for 10 new or expectant parents who haven’t yet bought a cot mattress/ cot for their babies to test out their Airflow Pocket Spring Cot Bed Mattress (RRP £140). Those selected will also be sent a Mothercare Bayswater Cot Bed (RRP £245).

Here’s what Mothercare have to say about the mattress: ‘A good cot mattress will contribute to your baby having the best night’s sleep possible. If your baby sleeps well then so will you. The Mothercare Airflow Pocket Spring mattress features individual springs encased in their own pockets, to provide correct postural support during your baby’s early development stages. This firm mattress also features a washable protective cover which helps keep your baby cool fresh and dry. For your convenience we are offering the mattress with a Mothercare Bayswater Cot Bed in white to use as a full set though your baby’s first years.’

In order to be considered for this product test, you will need to commit to leaving feedback by 21st March 2017. You will need to leave feedback both on a thread and on the reviews section of Mumsnet.

In order to give testers as much flexibility as possible, the items will be delivered to selected testers w/c 2nd January, so they will have 2 months to transfer their baby into the cot before leaving feedback.

If you’d like to apply, please sign up here.

Thanks,

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

Nightfall1983 Tue 13-Dec-16 18:56:03

But random MN but is the cotbed pet compulsory - if we are testing the mattress? I have a cotbed (and it's nicer than that one blush) but need to buy a new mattress so would be interested in testing...

OnePlanOnHouzz Tue 13-Dec-16 20:20:53

Typical - just bought a new cot and mattress !! Being delivered tomorrow !!! ( baby not due till April ! - not mine - my daughters !)

SerialReJoiner Tue 13-Dec-16 20:59:47

Done.

ellash Tue 13-Dec-16 21:20:15

Filled out the form. Fingers crossed this would be great!

Beth2511 Tue 13-Dec-16 22:00:47

done

mrsbee2be Tue 13-Dec-16 22:08:34

Done and crossing my fingers and toes!
Just found out this evening that we really need to buy a new cot, as our trusty heirloom in the loft has been damaged beyond repair but could do without having to spend this close to Christmas!

Blaze6 Tue 13-Dec-16 23:11:07

Would love to test this out, moving my baby into a cot in the next month or so and this would be perfect as we don't yet have a cot or mattress!

sleepyMe12 Tue 13-Dec-16 23:57:00

This would be perfect for number 3 as number two refused his cot and co sleeps still.

OldBooks Wed 14-Dec-16 06:42:09

Would love this, DD1 had bad reflux and her old mattress is gross but we haven't yet bought a new one for DD2 and she is nearly ready to move into her room!

TallulahBellatrix Wed 14-Dec-16 07:38:00

This would be perfect for us - DD2 is definitely ready for a cot! Fingers crossed!

RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Dec-16 09:57:52

Hi there, thanks to those who have applied already.

Nightfall1983 in response to your question - the mattress is the important part of this product test so, if you are selected, you can let us know whether or not you require the cot bed. Hope that helps! smile

Lookinatu Wed 14-Dec-16 10:10:09

Done

Lilibob Wed 14-Dec-16 12:03:05

Yes please. DD is ready for a cot a we don't have one!!

JessGG Wed 14-Dec-16 12:10:55

What an amazing product test! The cot looks beautiful and the mattress really quality. I'm expecting my fourth baby on 1st Feb and he doesn't have anything new so I'd be made up to be chosen smile Thanks Mumsnet as always x

LeleWilliams789 Wed 14-Dec-16 12:22:39

Fingers crossed would love this

ADTH Wed 14-Dec-16 12:22:52

Help...! My 2 year old just pressed something which submitted my survey half way through - and it won't let me retake it or go back. Can I retake or edit...please!!

RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Dec-16 12:52:49

Hi ADTH I have just sent you a new link smile

Alwayswaiting Wed 14-Dec-16 16:20:46

Done! Excited :-)

doleritedinosaur Wed 14-Dec-16 19:54:14

I wouldn't bother, Their delivery & customer service is a joke even if it is free.

LondonStill83 Wed 14-Dec-16 23:32:52

I would love this. We will be moving our beautiful son to a cot soon and can ill afford anything good quality at the moment- this would be ideal!

rosegold33 Wed 14-Dec-16 23:45:37

Done happy to test cotbed and mattress!

rosegold33 Wed 14-Dec-16 23:46:51

When are those chosen likely to hear if they have been selected?

Itmustbemyage Thu 15-Dec-16 03:59:08

Done on behalf of my son and his partner, expecting at the moment, not sure if that is okay? They are so young and have so little money, they are living with us. They would be so grateful.

icecreamcones Thu 15-Dec-16 18:59:22

Done. Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now