Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Mumsnetters needed to test irista from Canon - £300 voucher to be won for feedback NOW CLOSED

(56 Posts)
RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 08-Nov-16 11:08:50

Here’s what Canon have to say about irista:
‘irista is the smart, safe home for all your photos from Canon.

You can use it as an app or on your desktop.

Take more photos: create space to capture as many photos as you want, with all your photos automatically saved to irista from ipads and smartphones.
Save time: combine all the photos on your phone and tablet with the ones on your computer, camera and Flickr and Facebook accounts - with all the duplicates magically removed.
Relive the moment: zoom back in time fast to find any moment and enjoy it in full quality. Done by automatic tagging by objects, styles and camera.
Share: create private galleries or share collections with others with a simple URL. Friends can enjoy them on any device, without signing in or signing up.
Printing: easily turn your galleries into high quality photobooks. No software downloading or extra photo uploading needed.

Selected testers will need to test the app and then review the process on a feedback thread and on Mumsnet Reviews. If you’d like to take part please sign up here.

If you are selected, you will receive an extra 50GB of storage, plus an exclusive discount for 20% off a photobook.

All those selected who give the required feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £300 voucher for a store of their choice (from a list).

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

SmileyShazza Tue 08-Nov-16 13:33:02

As someone who takes a LOT of pictures I'm always struggling for suitable places to store my photos in one convienient place with lots of available storage.

I would love to give this a try and see if it is any good.

Intotheclouds Tue 08-Nov-16 13:40:45

This would be fab for my husband too use. He takes hundreds of photos, he does our sons football club pictures and also takes loads just going on walks and days out

kungfupidge Tue 08-Nov-16 14:52:53

all done ! looks great x

muddledsheep Tue 08-Nov-16 18:14:19

Done thank you!

ChuckGravestones Tue 08-Nov-16 18:17:07

Signed up - nice offer.

BathshebaDarkstone Tue 08-Nov-16 18:32:27

Done

whosfred Tue 08-Nov-16 19:46:56

Signed up!
Really interested in trying this since our laptop died a death and all photos currently stored on phone.

ohlittlepea Tue 08-Nov-16 20:25:20

Just love my canon smile have they created the perfect app to go with the perfect camera? i hope so smile

IneedAdinosaurNickname Wed 09-Nov-16 01:03:03

Signed up. Yes please. I've filled so much cloud storage so far and need more!

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Wed 09-Nov-16 02:38:27

Ooh I like the sound of this! Linking up all my online photographs would be great, at in worried I'll lose photos in future. It's not like having the negatives in a box for reprinting any more!

foxymama1983 Wed 09-Nov-16 07:44:00

Signed up.Fingers crossed.x

FaithAscending Wed 09-Nov-16 08:10:02

Signed up! I take lots of photos and struggle with storage.

TheWindowDonkey Wed 09-Nov-16 14:24:03

As a photographer this really interests me, it takes hours to put photobooks together, so wondering how good this app is at doing that, as often they're a bit rubbish tbh.

Stokey Wed 09-Nov-16 14:54:31

Signed up after just spending two hours trying to upload photos on to Photobox to create a yearbook - frustrating!

LIZS Wed 09-Nov-16 15:45:19

Signed up. Not the most tech savvy here. We seem to be running out of iCloud space all the time, have a mix of digital formats in various locations and prints which I tried to collate for a photobook earlier this year but abandoned it in frustration.

PigPigTrotters Wed 09-Nov-16 20:49:56

Signed up. I'm a keen amateur, and struggling for space and an easy, convenient way to store my photos.

misseskimo Wed 09-Nov-16 21:59:02

All signed up! Fingers crossed! I take photos all the time for my instagram and blog, so always looking for new ways to manage my photos!

greathat Thu 10-Nov-16 07:30:53

Oh yes, I am currently about 2 years behind sorting out photos

cherrytree63 Thu 10-Nov-16 07:31:42

Hopefully it will be easy enough for me to use, I've got so many photos on so many devices!

Girlonatubetrain Thu 10-Nov-16 07:34:20

Done. Thank you!

SoupDragon Thu 10-Nov-16 07:37:32

Done

Pointeshoes Thu 10-Nov-16 11:06:24

Sounds really interesting- I have loads of photos and it would be nice to sort them out easily - we've got twins babies so lots and lots of photos of them!

Leeanne2205 Thu 10-Nov-16 12:55:59

I so need this both my tablet and phone are full of photos.
On my to do list

Mcstriving4leanie Thu 10-Nov-16 15:07:18

Ooh what a great product test. I love taking photographs and would love the opportunity to try this out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now