Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Want to test Zurich’s new life insurance assessment tool? £300 voucher to be won. NOW CLOSED

(14 Posts)
RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 30-Aug-16 12:15:34

We’ve been asked by Zurich to find Mumsnetters with children to test their new life insurance assessment tool, called ‘Value Your World’.

Here’s what Zurich has to say about ‘Value Your World’:
‘Value Your World’ is a tool that helps users assess whether they’ve got enough life insurance in place to cover their loved ones should the worst happen. While a lot of people have some form of life insurance, it’s hard to know whether you’ve thought of everything and whether you’ve got the right kind of cover for your family. Value Your World asks a series of questions to help users understand what’s valuable to them, and whether they’ve got enough cover in place. If a user finds that they could do with a bit more life insurance, they can also get a series of quick quotes and apply online in a few simple steps.’

Selected testers will need to use the service to find out whether they’ve got the right protection for their family, and then review the process on a feedback thread. If you’d like to take part please sign up here.

All those selected who give the required feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £300 voucher for a store of their choice (from a list).

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

MrsPigling Tue 30-Aug-16 12:17:55

I'd like to take part. We're in the process of moving house (increasing the mortgage 6x - gulp!) and have 6 existing life and critical illness policies already, which end at 3 different time points, none of which correspond with the new mortgage. We really need to review all of this!

mummytime Tue 30-Aug-16 16:24:12

I'd like to take part as we need to sort out our finances, and haven't checked insurance for ages.

SillyMoomin Tue 30-Aug-16 18:24:48

Oh yes please this has been on my tick list to do for ages

AgentPineapple Tue 30-Aug-16 20:34:43

I'd also like to take part

ChoudeBruxelles Tue 30-Aug-16 21:19:37

I'd like to test it. We've just had an extension, I've changed jobs and could do with reviewing what we have (currently I know our life cover doesn't cover the mortgage)

RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 30-Aug-16 21:22:35

Hi All,

If you'd like to take part, please sign up using the this link.

Thanks!

Poocatcherchampion Thu 01-Sep-16 10:31:54

Is that the same link as the one at the top? Pls say yes!

Sierra259 Fri 02-Sep-16 16:50:00

Done

evelynj Sat 03-Sep-16 20:18:54

Yes please-would love to know what we should have to keep the wolves from the doors of the worst should happen

JoMummy2boys Tue 06-Sep-16 09:37:08

Done thank you x

irie Tue 06-Sep-16 10:58:35

Done

ILikeThatSong123 Tue 06-Sep-16 12:49:32

Done.

gratesnakes Thu 08-Sep-16 16:06:32

Done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now