Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Calling all UK Mumsnetters with at least one child in the household! Sign up to try Visqueen Ultimate – a new range of ultimate strength bin liners. £300 Amazon voucher prize draw for feedback.NOW CLOSED!

(69 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

ZaneMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 19-Feb-16 16:27:00

Here at MNHQ we have been asked to find 250 Mumsnetters to try out Visqueen Ultimate bin liners ahead of its UK launch in March. Excitingly, MNers will be among the first in the UK to be able to try these out, as they are not yet available on the market. grin

The team behind Visqueen Ultimate say “What makes Visqueen Ultimate so special is the strength and tear resistance of the bags in their range – making Visqueen Ultimate the toughest bin bags made available in the UK”.

Selected testers will receive a pack of 40 x 30 or 50 litre capacity draw string bin liners to try out in their homes (RRP £4.24 for 30 litre and £8.48 for 50 litre). Testers will be offered the choice of size, subject to availability. Bags will be sent out to arrive on March 1st and you will need to be around for a couple of weeks to put them through their paces and to share feedback.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who have at least one child in their household. Selected testers will be sent the Visqueen Ultimate bin liners and will be asked to test them over a two week period.

Testers will be required to leave their feedback on a thread on Mumsnet as well as completing a short survey.
All testers who complete all forms of feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win a £300 Amazon voucher.

If you’re interested and would like to take part, please sign up here www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GCCFDC.

We will be in touch with selected testers soon.

Thanks
MNHQ

confusedofengland Fri 19-Feb-16 21:52:18

I have tried to fill in this form, but on question 8, where you are asked to tick as many options as applicable, I do this but then when I try to submit the form it tells me that I need to answer the question confused

woodwaj Fri 19-Feb-16 21:54:03

Same here. Stuck on question 8 and would love to trial them!

LadyIsabellaWrotham Fri 19-Feb-16 22:00:54

It doesn't work even if you tick every box including "Other" and give a reason in the text box angry

StealthPolarBear Fri 19-Feb-16 22:02:24

Done. I wasn't sure about the difference between durability and tearability though!

StealthPolarBear Fri 19-Feb-16 22:02:52

It worked for me. <smug>

Kraggle Fri 19-Feb-16 22:08:46

Can't get question 8 to work either.

StealthPolarBear Fri 19-Feb-16 22:10:44

It's a fix. I am bin bag queen.
If it helps, think I picked size, price and tearability.

PeaceLoveAndJaffaCakes Fri 19-Feb-16 22:26:58

Worked for me too! Might just be me and Stealth with lots of bin liners gringrin

littlemouse15 Fri 19-Feb-16 22:29:33

wouldn't work until i picked size, price and tearability.. i wanted durability, capacity and tearability. although tearability and capacity are kinda the same as size and durability anyway

StealthPolarBear Fri 19-Feb-16 22:31:02

So there are right reasons to like bin bags and wrong reasons

woodwaj Fri 19-Feb-16 22:37:37

Mine worked once I chose those options!

confusedofengland Fri 19-Feb-16 22:41:08

Ha, it likes it now I've put price, size & tearability hmm

But I wanted to put other reasons too <stamps foot>

PeaceLoveAndJaffaCakes Fri 19-Feb-16 23:14:13

Ooh I chose price, strength and tearability I think!

KittyKat88 Fri 19-Feb-16 23:22:58

I also had a problem submitting the form and when I did it just went back to product tests and surveys main screen so have no idea if it actually submitted ok or not sad I also wanted to select Tearability (That the bag doesn't tear/leak etc) for Q8.

CockwombleJeff Fri 19-Feb-16 23:46:22

This doesn't work .,,, have given up trying.

LegoClone Fri 19-Feb-16 23:52:00

I had the same issue with Q8 until I went with size, price and tearability. Don't trust the survey results!

WineOrSleep Sat 20-Feb-16 00:08:46

Oh goodness, the chance of a bin bag that won't leak or tear

<dreams>

Would love to test this!

glasgowlass Sat 20-Feb-16 00:17:37

I'm having issues with the same question. On verge of giving up.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sat 20-Feb-16 09:05:15

I registered for this last night and it worked ok for me. Seriously hoping I'm chosen, as I hate crappy bin bags!

Lilbratz Sat 20-Feb-16 10:51:25

form not working for me either with same question!

Theimpossiblegirl Sat 20-Feb-16 12:56:28

It seemed to work fine for me, but maybe I just chose the right answers.
smile

MummyBtothree Mon 22-Feb-16 08:52:14

Tried several times and it wont work for me either angry

ZaneMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 22-Feb-16 10:14:43

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention. Our sincerest apologies about question 8. We've had a look at it and it should hopefully be fixed now if you'd still like to sign up for the test. If there are still issues with the question please do let me know and I will try to sort it asap. Thanks so much and sorry once again for the inconvenience.

Sarahb8990 Mon 22-Feb-16 10:17:41

MNHQ Iv just tried again and after filling it out and clicking finish, it just went back to a blank form again. Can you see if mine has gone through or not as I have tried 10 times now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now