This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

MNers needed to visit a Brantano store to buy shoes for their DCs - vouchers to be had! NOW CLOSED

(186 Posts)
AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 20-May-15 09:24:30

We have been asked by the team at Brantano to find 95 MNers to visit their nearest Brantano store (over the next few weeks) to get their DCs feet expertly measured and fitted for new shoes (the new shoes will even be included!). As part of this, they would like you to give your feedback on the fitting service that you and your DC experienced in store (range, expertise, pricing etc).

Here's what they say "Brantano is proud to offer a free kids shoe fitting service, with staff trained by top brands such as Clarks, Start Rite and Hush Puppies. The team are put through rigorous training followed by at least 25 supervised fits before being given the title of ‘expert fitter’. What’s more, Brantano offer convenient out of town shopping with most of its stores located on retail parks making the shopping experience unlike many other traditional footwear shops, as the shoes are displayed in pairs that can be easily selected and tried on immediately."

Each tester will receive a voucher which can be redeemed against one pair shoes (to the value of £50) at their nearest Brantano store.

For the free kids shoe fitting service, testers would need to visit a Brantano store between the 1st and the 21st June, so please only apply if you're available during this time.

After visiting your nearest Brantano store, we'd need you to post on a feedback thread on Mumsnet.

Every tester who posts their feedback will be entered into a prize draw, where one winner will receive a £100 Brantano voucher.

If you'd like to participate, please add your details here - www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFFQ8GS

Thanks
MNHQ

Snozberry Wed 20-May-15 09:41:07

I've entered, DD is just finished with Piedro boots so this would be nice, fingers crossed!

MummyBtothree Wed 20-May-15 09:45:12

Fab product test! got my fingers crossed smile

Yorkshiremummyof4 Wed 20-May-15 10:53:34

Done xx

2LittleFishes Wed 20-May-15 12:14:45

Done smile fingers crossed!!

butterflyballs Wed 20-May-15 12:17:28

I've entered.

KraggleLego Wed 20-May-15 12:23:47

Done, fingers and toes crossed grin

PooFlower Wed 20-May-15 12:25:49

Done, this would be great for my DD.

RatOnnaStick Wed 20-May-15 12:31:05

Boo. No stores close enough for me. Never mind.

supermariossister Wed 20-May-15 12:37:56

have entered, ideal timing smile

poorbuthappy Wed 20-May-15 12:41:18

Just done this. With 3 kids I was having a hard time deciding which child to use!

ellenjames Wed 20-May-15 12:45:25

Done x

Madlizzy Wed 20-May-15 12:49:25

Shame my kids are probably too old at 16. wink

incogKNEEto Wed 20-May-15 12:50:51

Registered, very interested in this as have three dc to shop for and didn't realise Brantano did children's shoe fittings! Had a hard time deciding which dc to choose, too smile

sebsmummy1 Wed 20-May-15 12:54:53

Entered.

BeezusFafoon Wed 20-May-15 13:05:34

Done smile

ShoeJunkie Wed 20-May-15 13:29:03

Done smile

madbutnotbad Wed 20-May-15 13:33:50

Entered, my daughter loves shoes this would be fantastic.

PamBagnallsGotACollage Wed 20-May-15 13:44:34

I didn't realise Brantano did fittings. My son loves trying on shoes too!

Butteredparsnips Wed 20-May-15 13:50:07

Done. Good timing DD school shoes are looking really worn at the front.

SmileAndNod Wed 20-May-15 13:56:33

Done. Had a really bad experience in this shop a few weeks ago...

RumAppleGinger Wed 20-May-15 13:59:06

Have registered my interest. Never had kids shoes from brantano before so interested to try them out.

Have just bought new school shoes from here. We had great service, they were very patient with fussy DS1.

gingerbreadmam Wed 20-May-15 14:05:17

I've registered on behalf of my dn. Her parents have major trouble finding supportive shoes for her as she has quite 'high' feet and also a curve on her ankle which means her feet turn out slightly. The GP recommended well fit, supportive shoes in order to help correct this and i know Brantano do a variety of brands and if their fitting service is good would be a good go to as there is one quite close by. Thanks.

simonthedog Wed 20-May-15 14:13:30

ooh yes please!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now