Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Baby aged up to 6 months? Want to try new WaterWipes - "The world's purest baby wipe"? £300 to be won for feedback NOW CLOSED

(73 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 07-May-15 11:20:03

A new product in the UK for newborn babies, WaterWipes, have asked us to find 250 Mumsnetters with a baby aged up to 6 months old, to try their new wipes and to report back on MN how they get on! Selected testers will be sent a pack of 60 WaterWipes - worth £2.99 and asked to try them with their LO.

Here's what WaterWipes says: "Every time we change our baby's nappies, or use a wipe on their messy face or hands, we can be (without realising it) swabbing their sensitive, delicate, and highly absorbent skin with chemicals. Even when we reach for wipes labelled as "natural" or "sensitive", we do not realize how many ingredients and chemicals they actually contain, as we seldom scrutinise the ingredient list. WaterWipes contain only 2 ingredients: 99.9% Water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. Non-irritating to even the most sensitive of children’s or Mums’ skin, WaterWipes help prevent and alleviate nappy rash and other sensitive skin conditions. WaterWipes are the only baby wipe ever to be endorsed by Allergy UK."

More info on WaterWipes here waterwipes.com/

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters with a baby aged up to 6 months old.

In addition, if you work with children of this age and are able to take part in this test please apply!

Testers will be asked to leave feedback on a feedback thread on Mumsnet and to also complete a short survey about your views of WaterWipes.

If you would be interested in signing up – please add your details here and we will be in touch with selected testers soon.

All who take part and who add feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win a £300 voucher for the store of their choice.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ
Standard Insight T&Cs apply

YellowTangerine Thu 07-May-15 16:41:12

Would love to try these!

RaaRaaTheLion Thu 07-May-15 17:22:25

Yes please. 5 month old DD with very sensitive skin!

Pantone363 Thu 07-May-15 17:36:13

Can I sign up if we already use them?!

ShoeJunkie Thu 07-May-15 17:50:39

Signed up!

velocityofbeans Thu 07-May-15 17:50:40

My 12 wk old dgd and I would love to try them.

GoodToesBadToes Thu 07-May-15 17:51:48

Yes please!

Teladi Thu 07-May-15 18:10:31

I don't qualify but those wipes are the bomb

Caillou Thu 07-May-15 18:19:21

Shame that baby 2 isn't due for another month sad I have only heard good things about these wipes but never tried them, maybe next time smile

TwoLittleBlooms Thu 07-May-15 18:22:29

Signed up.

Ducky23 Thu 07-May-15 19:44:33

Signed up, ds has the most sensitive skin and I'm yet to find a wipe that is ok for him hmm

GraysAnalogy Thu 07-May-15 21:39:06

I've already tried these but just want to say that these wipes are amazing.

GraysAnalogy Thu 07-May-15 21:39:36

ducky these would be fab for your son, I have very sensitive skin as did DS and they didn't irritate at all

houseofstark Thu 07-May-15 22:02:18

Yes please, I've added my details.

MrsCurly Thu 07-May-15 23:34:33

Err just use water and cloths or cotton wool...!

alwayshungry100 Fri 08-May-15 00:22:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LittleBearPad Fri 08-May-15 00:23:51

I already use them.

Cirsium Fri 08-May-15 02:29:07

Would love to try these. We use water and a cloth at home, but these would be handy when out and about.

ChineseFireball Fri 08-May-15 06:27:05

Yes please. Currently subsidising the pampers empire due to sensitive skin. These sound great - and more convenient when out and about than cotton pads and water.

eurochick Fri 08-May-15 08:15:59

What's new about them? We have been using these since last summer. They're a good product but I'm confused by the reference them being new.

MusicAndBooks Fri 08-May-15 13:29:56

Signed up, they sound fab, much better for baby and the environment

tellmemore1982 Fri 08-May-15 18:48:34

Are these the water wipes I have been ordering from ocado for the last 3 years?

Phineyj Fri 08-May-15 20:41:55

They are a great product but hardly new - I have been using them for over two years, mostly for DD but also on a variety of spills and grot at home and at work. I like the lack of smell and residue and they are much wetter than other wipes on the market. They ought to be easier to get in travel sizes though.

Flippityflip Sat 09-May-15 14:01:19

Would love to try these,baby was prem so has sensitive skin and these sound good!

Dollyemi Sat 09-May-15 15:28:19

Yes please, have struggled with "sensitive" wipes so have wanted to try these

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now