Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Did anyone recieve chocolate but no email?

(11 Posts)
Dannie22b Wed 07-Jan-15 13:52:52

Hi there I happily recieved chocolate in the post. But no email can anyone help?

lorka Wed 07-Jan-15 17:36:51

Me too!!

Dannie22b Wed 07-Jan-15 17:52:03

Ooh hopefully someone will come and let us know what were are to do!

MummyBtothree Wed 07-Jan-15 18:25:29

You lucky ladies! was that definitely from Mumsnet then?

KathrynMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 08-Jan-15 11:24:21

Hi Dannie22b and lorka

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I have resent the information you need.

Please would anyone else contact me if they are in a similar situation and I'll sort it out for you smile

Best wishes,

Kathryn
MNHQ

IsawJimmykissingSantaClaus Thu 08-Jan-15 11:26:41

I got chocolates AND an email so it's definitely worked for some of us.

sfancy Thu 08-Jan-15 13:20:08

Hi Kathryn,

I did the survey but never received any chocolate sad

MummyBtothree Thu 08-Jan-15 13:59:35

which survey was this?

maloofysmum Thu 08-Jan-15 14:29:29

Is this the chocolate tasting forum? if so haven't received an email or chocolate and I always do the surveys?envy

maloofysmum Thu 08-Jan-15 14:33:18

Actually just checked. Katherine - I had this email with survey attached which I did? is this the correct email? Will I be getting chocolate? If so ...yum!

Dear Mumsnetter,

Thank you for completing the last survey for the xxxxx Product Test. We have realised that we failed to ask for your full name so please take the time to complete this ONE question survey so you can be considered further in this recruitment!

Thank you,
Best wishes,
Kathryn - MNHQ

KathrynMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 08-Jan-15 14:45:32

Hi,

Unfortunately, we only had a limited number of samples and testers have already been chosen.

Sorry if you weren't chosen this time round but keep an eye on the insight page and for the panel emails (if you are on the panel) for future similar opportunities!

Best wishes,

Kathryn
MNHQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now