Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Milton Mini

(3 Posts)
Nikkig1980 Tue 28-Oct-14 09:00:31

This is the feedback thread for the 100 Mumsnetters who have been testing Milton Minis.
Here’s what Milton say, “We all know what a nightmare it is when you’re out and about and your child throws their dummy. So what do you do?

"The Milton Mini Soother Steriliser is the latest must have for every mum. It cleans and sterilises your dummies quickly when you’re out and about. It comes in a range of colours, fits most soothers and can easily be attached to your buggy.”

Testers, please leave your feedback on this thread by answering the below questions. Please feel free to leave any other additional thoughts you may have as well.

Q1. What was your overall impression of the Milton Mini?
I thought the Milton Mini was really easy to use, very convenient for when out and about. If my little one dropped his dummy it was a blessing to be able to sterilise it using the Milton Mini so he could have his dummy back without having to wait to long.

Q2. Did you find the Milton Mini easy to use, or not? If so, why? If not, why not?
The Milton Mini is very easy to use and comes with clear easy to ready instructions.

Q3. Did you get the impression that the Milton Mini effectively sterilised your child’s soother/dummy? If so, why? If not, why not?
Yes I thought it sterilised the dummy effectively.

Q4. The Milton Mini retails at £6.99, do you think this is good value for money, or not? If so, why? If not, why not?
The Milton Mini is reasonably priced and is definitely good value for money.

Q5. If it came up in conversation, would you recommend Milton Mini to friends and/or family? If so, why? If not, why not?
I would definitely recommend the Milton Mini and have done so, many mums I know moan about their children dropping their dummies and not being able to sterilise them until they get home. The Milton Mini is a blessing.

Q6. Have you heard of Milton before and were you aware that Milton did this product? I have been using Milton for years, I always use the sterilising products.

Everyone who leaves their feedback on this thread will be entered into a prize draw to win a £250 Love2Shop voucher.

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw,

MNHQ

devoncoast Fri 31-Oct-14 12:21:24

Q1. What was your overall impression of the Milton Mini?
Milton Mini was great for travelling. It meant I did not have carry around boxes of dummies as i could clean his one he was using on the go.

Q2. Did you find the Milton Mini easy to use, or not? If so, why? If not, why not?
Yes, very simple to use.

Q3. Did you get the impression that the Milton Mini effectively sterilised your child’s soother/dummy? If so, why? If not, why not?
I trust the brand milton and think the mini was also trustworthy.

Q4. The Milton Mini retails at £6.99, do you think this is good value for money, or not? If so, why? If not, why not?
Yes, esp for travelling and days out.

Q5. If it came up in conversation, would you recommend Milton Mini to friends and/or family? If so, why? If not, why not?
I would recommend as I know how it is frustrating not being able to give them back the dummy when they are upset.

Q6. Have you heard of Milton before and were you aware that Milton did this product? Yes, I use milton for my main sterilising unit at home.

hannahlongman90 Mon 03-Nov-14 13:14:55

i would love to try the milton mini as my daugter thougs it out wen your not ner a shop she screams all the way home and i would reccommed to a friend

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now