Talk

Advanced search

Page 2 | dh threw wine at the wall

(546 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

mario91 Wed 11-May-11 16:33:39

we were having an argument and he fancies sharon and we said a lot of bad things to ech other but he threw wine at the wall and id just painted it and so aibu to think he should paint it because he threw the wine but i said id decorate the house and he uses this as an excuse to say he shouldnt have to do it but he threw the wine.

OP’s posts: |
mario91 Wed 11-May-11 16:42:43

he washed the wall with a mucky dishcloth but the wine didnt cme off so the wall has dirt and wine on it and i dont think it will come off so he should paint it or ill have to. we do have some paint left. its in the kitchen behind the door near the table. I dont know where sharon is now.

BettySwollocksandaCrustyRack Wed 11-May-11 16:42:44

Did you rub his nose in it...actually no, that would be a reward, the bastard would be bound to try and lick it grin

And in the words of the song....who the fuck is Sharon??

CareyFakes Wed 11-May-11 16:42:59

Go round that Sharon's and teach her a fucking lesson, slag.

VinegarTits Wed 11-May-11 16:43:31

and why is he drinking wine at this time? <hides glass>

PinkToeNails Wed 11-May-11 16:44:12

I want to know about Sharon....

Suncottage Wed 11-May-11 16:44:27

Finally

Hides wine blush

KatieMiddleton Wed 11-May-11 16:44:51

What sort of wine? If it was cheap chardonnay he is NBU. If it was naice wine his BU.

But more importantly who is Sharon?

mario91 Wed 11-May-11 16:45:20

sharon didnt throw the wine, dh did. this happened last night and i tried to clean the wall again today but it wont come clean and its not on the carpet so thats good just a dead wasp near the window but ill hoover that in a minute. I just think he should paint the wall because I only painted it last week and it took ages and everyone was saying how nice it looked.

JenaiMarrHePlaysGuitar Wed 11-May-11 16:45:28

I hope Roly wasn't involved. Valhalla will have your guts for garters if the poor mutt caught a glancing blow from the wine glass.

travellingwilbury Wed 11-May-11 16:45:37

Good place to leave your paint I reckon .

What are you talking about please ?

Pretty please

Hassled Wed 11-May-11 16:45:56

I feel a bit sorry for Sharon.

Hullygully Wed 11-May-11 16:46:00

Sharon should paint the wall. It's her fault for being a cheap hoor.

Suncottage Wed 11-May-11 16:46:28

Okay - I am backing away slooooowllly with no sudden movements...........

VinegarTits Wed 11-May-11 16:46:39

what bad things were said? MINOR stuff like 'you rotter?' and you pig' or major stuff like

'YOU EVIL DEVIL FACED WHORE OF A MOTHER FUCKERS ARSE HOLE'

Valpollicella Wed 11-May-11 16:47:01

I think the dead wasp is symbolic of your marriage tbh.

travellingwilbury Wed 11-May-11 16:47:54

Was the wasp pissed ?

Hullygully Wed 11-May-11 16:48:07

Sharon put the dead wasp there. She knows you will have an anaphylatic (but the right word) reaction and then she will get her claws into him

Bearcrumble Wed 11-May-11 16:48:22

What colour is the paint?

VinegarTits Wed 11-May-11 16:48:42

lie down on this couch here OP, relax and tell us about the wasp? <adjusts specs>

VinegarTits Wed 11-May-11 16:49:22

what colour was the wine?

Hassled Wed 11-May-11 16:49:23

I'm very impressed that he threw the wine but not the glass. There must have been some good wrist-flicky action going on.

mario91 Wed 11-May-11 16:49:42

well the argument started about sharon and i was trying not to be too mean beacuse he was in hispotal with a stomach ulcer last week and is supposed to be resting but that also meant he shouldnt be drinking the wine and i dont think sharon helps and i said this too him but i said it nice and he said hes sick of me going off at him all the time and telling him what to do and said i go on like his mum so i said hes ignorent and childish like his dad and so he got mad and i said go off and storm upstairs like you always do because you cant discuss anything properly so he threw the wine at the wall and it didnt go on the carpet.

NettoSuperstar Wed 11-May-11 16:49:55

How many bottles glasses of wine did you have before typing this?

travellingwilbury Wed 11-May-11 16:50:11

I want some wine now , and I am going to blame Sharon .

Was it red or white by the way ?

I am assuming red , doubt white would stain much .

Suncottage Wed 11-May-11 16:50:13

Maybe the wall had pissed him off? What colour is it? A soft Egyptian Sand or a hostile Ocean Paradise?

Dulux or F&B?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in