Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Triple stroller advice

(9 Posts)
Em17 Sat 13-Aug-05 21:35:26

Have 16 month old and pregnant with twins, any tips on triple strollers?

Tortington Sat 13-Aug-05 21:56:19

just a thought but have you considered those trays you put on the back of buggies that toddlers stand up on?

lucylady Sun 14-Aug-05 09:00:11

Congratulations on having twins!
I agree a buggy board would be a better idea than a triple stroller as I have heard they are very heavy and hard to get up and down kerbs.
My DD was 4 when I had my twins so I just used a double pushchair.
Welcome to the world of twins.

NannyL Sat 20-Aug-05 21:59:12

im sure you'll find a double buggy easier...

in the beginning when your eldest is 'yonger' it may be eaier to carry one of the babys in a baby carrier sling thing....

then add a buggy board on about 3 or 4 months later!

'montain buggy' to a triple 3 wheeler and i know there single and double are very good, so i assume their triple is.... as long as you dont plan to push it through any doors!

im sure someone (on here) had the motger care urban detour 3 wheeler and added a childs swing seat or similar onto the bar at the front effectively making a triple for 2 babies and a toddler, and the extra seat could be removed by removing tha bar!

I know pushing tandem buggies is VERY hard, so i imagine pushing a triple would be even worse.... and triple side by side buggies just dont stand a chance of getting through many shop doors etc!

ghost Sat 20-Aug-05 22:39:26

you could always get a 'seat to go' and put it on the back of a double. Its like a buggy board but it has a second platform so that the child can sit down on it. or stand on the lower one.

{http://www.shop.edirectory.co.uk/discountbabystore/pages/moreinfoa.asp?recordid=1253495&cid=1010&afid=105749}

got mine from boot additions catalogue

Amity1975 Sun 21-Aug-05 22:00:09

the inglesina biposte is great

Amity1975 Sun 21-Aug-05 22:00:10

the inglesina biposte is great

Amity1975 Sun 21-Aug-05 22:00:23

opps!!!!

starlover Sun 21-Aug-05 22:08:13

what's the one that is a double (one in front of the other i think) but you can add a toddler seat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now