Talk

Advanced search

Psychic medium predicted twins!

(13 Posts)
ButterflyBlu Wed 09-Jun-10 13:57:23

Hi All, I'm new on here and am currently 8 weeks pregnant. I have been told by John Edward an American psychic medium that I might be having twins, after attending a show of his in Manchester a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping for my dating scan at the end of June but until then I was wondering if you could tell me what morning sickness/ tiredness symptoms you experienced on your multiple pregnancies. I am getting the usual morning sickness which started from 6 weeks but I am so so tired, more than I ever was on my last two pregnancies, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks x

3ismylot Wed 09-Jun-10 15:08:59

I had no sickness in either my singleton or twin pregnancy but I was shattered with my twin pregnancy!!
My DH thought I was being a bit lazy until the 12 week scan showed the twins lol.

The night we told MIL I was pg she dreamt I was having twins and we laughed at her!

Have you considered taking out twin insurance just incase?

How long till your scan?

ButterflyBlu Wed 09-Jun-10 16:26:01

Thank you so much for your reply, shattered is the word!!! maybe there's something in it after all?

Wow mad that your MIL had that dream!

Twin insurance? I've never heard of this before, can I ask you more about this please.

I've got my booking in appointment on the 25th June (I'll be 11 weeks) then hopefully the midwife should book the dating scan for the next week. I've thought about paying for a scan but my husband wants to wait! typical...

Thanks again x

lovebugs Fri 11-Jun-10 10:11:28

Hi Butterfly, i love John Edward!
I didnt get twin insurance but from what i have read you can take it out and if a scan confirms twins you get a payout.You have to do it before a scan so hold off on the paid scan.
If John Edward had said that to me i would def get twin insurance!
Please come back and let us know!

lovebugs Fri 11-Jun-10 10:16:22

Sorry didnt answer about symptoms!
Only have twins so nothing to compare it with but the exhaustion was like nothing i have ever experienced,i could sleep for 12 hours and still be so tired i could hardly stand up.And i was hungry constantly.

magnummum Fri 11-Jun-10 12:42:50

I told my husband I thought it was twins as I felt sicker earlier and to a greater degree than in my singleton pregnancy and was soooooo tired which everyone said was because I was running around after a 2 year old but it wasn't that sort of tired. 7 week scan showed one baby - a scan at 10 weeks showed them both smile. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

BertieBotts Fri 11-Jun-10 12:45:06

A medium told my stepmum she would have a big boy, a miscarriage and then twin girls.

She had a big boy, a miscarriage and then a single girl grin

ThinkingAboutSchemes Fri 11-Jun-10 18:20:13

I love John Edward too & am bummed I didn't know he has been touring the UK, no shows anywhere near-ish me in Herts

Anyway. onto twin insurance, I didn't know about it but after we'd had a scan & I was sent to the pathlab for blood tests it was the pathologist who told me about it. Too late for us then but if I was you I would definitely look into taking it out, at the very least.

Before we found out I was pregnant DH & I were joking about how I must be expecting twins b/c I had a little bump at just 5 weeks which started from just below my boobs. I also had high hgc levels & my GP thought I was daft when I exclaimed "OMG is it twins" LOL. I was right though!!

BTW I had my tarot cards read last year & he said that we wanted 2 children & had one already (correct) & that he could see me having a girl next...I can't stop worrying how twins makes 3 not 2!

Good luck

3ismylot Fri 11-Jun-10 20:43:57

twin insurance is where you pay a premium and if its twins you get a nice fat payout lol unfortunately I only found out about it after the scan lol

I have never felt tiredness like it with my twins but even a pg test with conception indicator didnt show the hint of twins so was very shoced at the scan shock

at least you wont be too suprised lol

Good luck for the scan and cant wait to see if he was right!

magnummum Sat 31-Jul-10 08:03:06

So was he right Butterfly?

Abubu Wed 15-Sep-10 21:40:13

I saw a palm reader many years ago who told me that I would have 3 pregnancies but only 2 children.

I had a miscarriage first, then my ID twins, then another girl.

So I basically spent my entire last pregnancy worrying that something was going to happen to my baby before she was born.

Thanks for nothing Mr Palm Reader.

Don't know who this John Edward is but I'd be a bit sceptical to be honest....

me13 Mon 18-May-15 15:29:00

well was it right?

Melindakinda Tue 16-Jun-15 07:31:06

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now