Talk

Advanced search

Anyone interested in Skip Hop double changing bag?

(5 Posts)
accessorizequeen Sun 25-Oct-09 20:05:11

I have one in black & red for sale. One of the few bags designed for twins, very capacious and will fit across a side by side double buggy easily. Looking for £45 posted but offers welcome! grin

mel2005 Wed 04-Nov-09 10:56:36

i have one of these and its fantastic on the mountain buggy twin and the maclaren twin. i am sure it will be snapped up at that price AQ.

accessorizequeen Thu 05-Nov-09 22:36:14

Thanks, Mel, just posted it off this morning. Just 3 more changing bags to sell now...All ok?

londonlottie Mon 09-Nov-09 18:34:14

Message withdrawn

accessorizequeen Mon 09-Nov-09 19:59:56

sorry londonlottie! It fits really well on the double MB (I have one) and is quite big (I mean it's really a big bag!). I got rid of it because too big for me now I've got older babies. I think skip hop are really well made, very sturdy, I'm thinking of getting a dash if it will fit on the handlebar!

Will the skip hop duo fit if you fasten to the bar going across rather than the handlebar (unless you've got carrycot?). Can you return it?

You might get one on TAMBA for sale boards, are you on there? If not I can keep an eye out for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now