Talk

Advanced search

D'y ever wonder how many hamsters it would take in a giant wheel at the core of the Earth to keep it turning?

(1001 Posts)
DubyahDawtHoochieMomma Sun 04-Oct-09 19:20:39

Message withdrawn

HarrogateMum Sun 04-Oct-09 19:34:38

oh god yes...totally with you. Currently at the "end of the day, kids wont go to bed, still not even started cooking my dinner and need to iron school uniforms and have shouted at them umpteen times today" section of the wheel.....

ZippysMum Sun 04-Oct-09 19:36:45

Oooh! Oooh! Shiny new thread

<<wipes feet>>

grin

And can I say again how lovely you all are?

And thank you again to Mars who once again gave brill advice (this time about feeding) and... <<drumroll>> the Zipettes are back up to their birthweight!! grin grin

DubyahDawtHoochieMomma Sun 04-Oct-09 19:39:45

Message withdrawn

Rubyrubyruby Sun 04-Oct-09 19:48:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HarrogateMum Sun 04-Oct-09 19:53:44

cheers Momma! Much appreciated (gulp gulp gulp), any more where that came from!? Evening Zippy, evening Rubes!

oooggs Sun 04-Oct-09 20:06:04

zippy that it great

I'm glad we have a new thread

I have no idea anymore about that situation shabs I just feel disappointed either way (and I hate not knowing)

I get the feeling sometimes that the world is going too fast and I would just like to press pause so that I can catch up - does that make any sense? hmm

kathryn2804 Sun 04-Oct-09 20:10:57

Had two boys who seemed to have turned into strange aliens from outer space today, behaving very strangely (not in a good way!) Think it must be the school thing kicking in, thought it would at some point!

Well done Zippy, sounds like you're back on track

HarrogateMum Sun 04-Oct-09 21:04:53

oooggs I know what you mean...you have no idea and no matter which way your mind goes you think...no that cant be right so you end up doubting yourself...

right off to bed v early ladies. Night allxxx

HarrogateMum Sun 04-Oct-09 21:06:14

ps hello K2804...have you been here before, sorry if you have, am rubbisn with names! My DTs are in reception and I never know what will happen when they come home....

frumpygrumpy Sun 04-Oct-09 21:16:41

<<fg teeters in wearing a pair of jammie bottoms and a summer vest under the cashmere flimsy neon pink nightgown trimmed with feathers>> grin

hel-lo <<flutters>>

A shiny new hoose! Wonderful! And not a speck on the floors! grin

Muchos Gracias Momma x.

I think I might go to bed. I have just finished reading a wonderful book. It is called The Girls, by Lori Lansens. Put me off that it was a 'Richard&Judy recommended', bought it over a year ago and just enjoyed looking at the cover. Then I picked it up and was hooked from the first sentence. Its beautiful. And beautifully written.

There, that was my gathered thought for the evening.

Night all. Long, tight and peaceful, as always x.

<<bellows TRIPLETS from the bottom of her lungs just so trips won't mump and moan about not being missed>> wink whaur the fuke are ye doll? grin

HarrogateMum Sun 04-Oct-09 21:28:04

FG just before I totter off to my bed...I've read it too...fab isnt it? I seem to recall crying.....

Night all (again..def off this time!)

frumpygrumpy Sun 04-Oct-09 21:30:12

Ooh HM, I was going to post it to you in return for posting me Random Acts.... and A Thousand Splendid Suns. Both epically beautiful. Just like myself really.

shabbapinkfrog Sun 04-Oct-09 21:32:29

<<sigh>> Evening girls xx

frumpygrumpy Sun 04-Oct-09 21:38:05

<<wheelbarrows out the sighs and points Shabs to the recliner>>

shabbapinkfrog Sun 04-Oct-09 21:49:03

<<snuggles down with a headache the size of Wembley arena>> OMG there are times when I hate Mnet!

MERLYPUSS Sun 04-Oct-09 21:49:58

Hiya Shabs. Ey-up.

shabbapinkfrog Sun 04-Oct-09 21:50:40

Hiya love <<massive slurp of cider apple juice>>

tricksymon Sun 04-Oct-09 21:59:27

Dt2 put his head though our glass passage door today. shock Thankfully got away with just a small cut on the back of his head, but was terrifying. Especially watching the snaking cracks and hearing the glass creaking afterwards. He was covered in little slithers of glass so we hoovered him off which was somewhat bizarre but he seemed not to mind. I've felt sick ever since thinking what could have been, he was playing with dh and the others dcs, tripped and fell backwards, bum landed on the floor and head smacked backwards, luckily dh grabbed him or his head would have gone through. sad shock sad

LargeGlassofRed Sun 04-Oct-09 22:11:39

tricksy glad he's ok

Can any one recommend sleeping tips for twins? am beyond exhaustion
Dt's are 14 weeks and going from 8 till 12ish then till 2 or 3 then 4 ish 5 ish and ?i get up at 6.30 with others.

Really trying to get them into a routine but failing.
Just read GF twins book as recommended by another mum at twins club but can't see how I can make it work around the other dc's.

Thanks all

tricksymon Sun 04-Oct-09 22:27:18

btw tis piximon with Halloween outfit on. I am shock about the suspicions going around, will save judgement but having met several of the mums from this thread I'd always felt safe and cosy in here before.

shabbapinkfrog Sun 04-Oct-09 22:29:48

omg love I bet that was scary - I like the hoovering on the child grin

tricksymon Sun 04-Oct-09 22:36:32

shabsI have a tight knot in my stomach that will not unwind. I don't think I'll ever sleep tonight. Update me on Lew, I wanna see the video you've been sending the others envy piximon at gmail dot com when you have the time please honey.

shabbapinkfrog Sun 04-Oct-09 22:45:33

Have sent it Pixie xxxx

tricksymon Sun 04-Oct-09 23:06:15

That has cheered me up no end. Oh he's sooooo cute and so's Lew wink. What a gorgeous family you have made shabs.

This thread is not accepting new messages.