Talk

Advanced search

What are you playing at?

(4 Posts)
FrumpyGrumpy Wed 01-Jun-05 15:08:19

What can I do with my DTs (10 months) and my dd (4) in the house, together, to fill an hour before dinner time? Something that can span the ages, I feel all I do for my DTs is make sure they don't have a nasty accident and my poor dd just hangs about because I can't play with her without them bashing in through the middle. Must be about gin time surely......

MarsLady Wed 01-Jun-05 15:42:39

definitely gin time and what do you mean what can you play? Sleeping lions sounds good! ROFLMAO

AtHomeMum Wed 01-Jun-05 15:55:12

My dds love to put on shows - they alll dress up & dance around - put on a CD & let dd entertain the little ones!

FrumpyGrumpy Wed 01-Jun-05 20:13:23

Thanks ATM, my dd does love a show and wishes she was Angelina Ballerina. She said to me the other day in an Angelina voice "that's soooo romantic". Will give it a bash, always up for a bit madness!

Hey Mars , is that game the same as my version "lets play sleeping on the beach in Mallorca"? How's your life hanging? Got a desperate housewives plan tonight? Haven't yet managed to see a whole episode so the wacky storylines got wackier. Also far too many skinny thighs for my liking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now