Talk

Advanced search

Any other leap year twins?

(4 Posts)
mummytotwins Tue 01-Sep-09 23:30:18

Hiya!!!

Im new here and am very pleased to find so many twin mums in one place, no longer will I be looked upon in pity for having twins woooohoooo

Anyway my boy/girl twins are now 18 months old and were born on 29th Feb 2008 any other leap year twins on here!?!?!

Currently my girl twin has discovered she can climb in and out of her cot (oh joy!) whilst my boy twin screams in frustration that he cant join her in wrecking their room.

estar Wed 02-Sep-09 09:08:43

Wow - it took me until four years ago to meet anyone in real life with a Feb 29th birthday (I was very excited!) so I think twins on that date may be even more unusual! When they're older if they're sick of sharing a birthday, they can celebrate it on different dates for three out of four times!

I'm sure it won't take long for your girl to work out a way of helping her brother out of his cot too. Twins usually discover pretty early on that it's always better to get into trouble together so there's always someone to share the blame with...

ilovesprouts Wed 02-Sep-09 09:12:16

one of my pals is born on leap year too ,shes an adult but think shes about 9 not sure tho

katedan Wed 02-Sep-09 09:38:07

Wow that is really special. It would be interesting to find out how many twins are born on the 29th Feb.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now