Talk

Advanced search

Rightio, daft question

(6 Posts)
poorbuthappy Thu 18-Jun-09 21:31:24

Ok then, Bounty baby essential bags...

so got 2 newborn bags in hospital as had twins (not rocket science no??)

So voucher comes through from Bounty for 1 baby essentials pack. Now I know they are shite, but the excitment of having something for nothing is something I could get used to!

Did you get 2 vouchers or 1?
Am I being a greedy bint?

TeaSleepFood Thu 18-Jun-09 21:36:53

Hi there,
I got one voucher for the essentials, but at the time strange;y 2 Angel care bins. I now have one up and one down!
Any way, I think after the newborn one the contents goes downhill.

Congratulations anyway! What did you have? (apart from babies)

poorbuthappy Thu 18-Jun-09 22:13:22

Its weird isnt it? Why would you only get 1 essentials pack and 2 newborn packs?

I had id girls last december, and I so wanted to answer your questions with babies and you robbed me of it! wink

Hows about you?

TeaSleepFood Fri 19-Jun-09 10:23:54

I had B/g twins who are now 18 months and wonderful (If I say it all the time I believe it!)

Apart from the lack of vouchers, everything OK?

You may have already found us but there are quite a few of us who chat regularly on the threads beginning D'y ever... at the mo its lottery! There's lots of experience there and twins aging from a few months up to teens. Come and say hello!

poorbuthappy Sat 20-Jun-09 23:24:54

I am ashamed to say it, but I did keep up with the threads whilst pregnant, but found it slightly harder since having them! I find that I only click on threads with less than 50 posts on them so I can scan read and still be up to date...but I promise to join the other thread honest!

So should I complain to bounty? Or am I being precious?? Come on I can take it...grin well I might cry a little...wink

TeaSleepFood Sun 21-Jun-09 08:39:19

TBH I think you should write that one off!

Have you been up late feeding? My day now ends at about 9pm! I went to a wedding and was so proud that I made it to midnight!

I remember the milky late feeds as special time with just me and the bambinos all quiet and snuggly. Oh and also knackering and looking like a zombie all day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now