Talk

Advanced search

Leebruss/ABC Design Risus car seats- fitting advice please

(5 Posts)
BAllder Tue 09-Jun-09 11:33:19

Hi
We've bought the Zoom with two Risus car seats and could do with some advice on fiting them. The illustration seems to show that the handle needs to be locked in the upright position when they're in the car. Is this correct?

Also, is there somewhere in particular where the parasols connect to the pushchair?

Thanks

Becky

kazkiss Tue 09-Jun-09 22:05:32

Hi we have this pram/car seats. I and we have always had the handle up as it is a secondary safety measure.

With regards to the parasol we purchased these to attach to the carseats. They are brilliant. The are an insect net, sun shade and rain cover all in one.

here

hope this helps!

Karen

kazkiss Tue 09-Jun-09 22:07:10

Hi we have this pram/car seats. I and we have always had the handle up as it is a secondary safety measure.

With regards to the parasol we purchased these to attach to the carseats. They are brilliant. The are an insect net, sun shade and rain cover all in one.

here

hope this helps!

Karen

valz Mon 06-Jul-09 14:08:19

Hi Ladies,

Does any of you know will this pram fit the boot of a BMW 3 series saloon? Also how would you rate this pram for twins?

lucya1980 Mon 06-Jul-09 20:43:16

the chasis folds up well for a tandem /twin pram. If you live near the north east you could try it out as its in the show room of twinsuk.co.uk . they are based at Ashingon Northumberland and have a large range of twin prams to try out and fold down. however, they are over priced, u can find much better deals online. Its worth a lok to see what u want tho. I have just bought one online after seeing it there and will be having another go tomorrow. My twins are due in 3 months ish. I have the maxi cosi seats with mine as they are isofix compatible. good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now