Talk

Advanced search

Please recommend a twin sized changing bag?

(9 Posts)
1stMrsF Thu 04-Jun-09 10:08:23

I want something that is nice to carry but functional, big enough for twins but not a suitcase. Please tell me what you've got and why you like it (or not).

Also, are the mini change bags worthwhile? It feels like they might be handy within the bigger bag to pull out and go change baby without having to take whole big bag off the buggy, but interested in the views of those with more experience!

Thanks

magnummum Thu 04-Jun-09 12:51:37

Skip hop - not sure which one but goes along the width of the Nipper and attaches to the handle - smaller detachable bag for purse,mobile,keys etc. Filled it with stuff for our 3 to go to the park on Saturday and seemed to do the trick!! Had an Oioi mini one last time round which was handy with one but don't know how useful with 2 babies - especially if your 2 are like ours and can manage 3 nappy changes in a feed cycle smile

Patti70 Fri 05-Jun-09 20:41:00

Skip Hop Double Duo - I love it!! We had quite a large bag for DD so I knew I'd need an even bigger one with twins. Love the fact that it's got special straps to clip onto the buggy.

oooggs Fri 05-Jun-09 20:57:33

I have this oioi one (It didn't cost that much shock)

I had it when our twins were born and it was fantastic, I now use it for the twins (25 mths and still in nappies) and a 4 month old.

I love it

faeriefruitcake Fri 05-Jun-09 23:18:59

Old bag co here

brilliant and very colourful.

canjen Sat 06-Jun-09 07:30:46

I also have the Skip Hop Double Duo and love it. There are pockets / space for my personal things plus all gear for both babies. It's durable and fits perfectly on a side by side double.

MrsBonJovi Sat 06-Jun-09 07:33:07

I was going to recommend the skip hop duo....I only have the single and it was the one I wanted for ages, after four other bags i got it and love it.

victoriagirl Sat 06-Jun-09 12:47:13

We got the dad gear courier bag- its been brilliant. Cool enough for both of us to use and doesn't look like a nappy bag. 2 pockets for bottles, plus lots of other pockets and a zip pocket with changing pocket. Best of all a wet wipe holder built in!!

1stMrsF Thu 18-Jun-09 12:32:41

With so many recommendations, I've ordered the Skip Hop Double Duo. Thanks everyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now