Talk

Advanced search

TWIN COT BEDS

(6 Posts)
ellac Thu 15-Jan-09 07:32:42

Hi. can anyone reccommend 2 cot beds for my twins? or does anyone have 2 to sell near to the grantham area? thanks

TeaSleepFood Thu 15-Jan-09 08:20:18

Hello,
I have the Mamas and papas Savanna ones. They both fitted in the same one up until they were 6 months old. Although the sides don't drop down, the base has 3 height settings and it then converts into the junior bed.
Hope that helps.
Oh and you often see them on ebay!

1stMrsF Thu 15-Jan-09 17:29:39

I've just bought cot beds from Mamas & Papas. They were definitely more expensive than ones we saw in e.g. Babies R Us/Mothercare etc, but also much better quality and looked as though they would last. They also have a good sale on a lot of their stuff at the moment.

accordiongirl Tue 20-Jan-09 22:24:49

ikea - why pay more?

shellx06 Mon 20-Jul-09 13:47:43

hi people i just had a lovly set of twin girl in aug and i have searched the web high and low for a twin cot bed i eventually got threr in the end and it a nice decent ywin cot bed if any one would like yo have a look at it then the web site for it is at twinthings.com hope it is some help for the people who would like a twin cot thank you reading my comment
michelle, aberdeen

accessorizequeen Tue 21-Jul-09 22:40:19

You could try preloved or TAMBA, might well be some in your area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now