Talk

Advanced search

swimming sling thingy?

(8 Posts)
LaTrucha Mon 15-Sep-08 20:11:05

I remember seeing a sort of sling that you could put a baby in to go in the swimming pool. A friend of mine has recently had twins and it would make swimming trips a lot easier for her. However, now I can't find it.

I think I saw it on kiddiecare website BTW, if that helps.

geraldinetheluckygoat Mon 15-Sep-08 21:38:17

I think I saw this in the php catalogue.

isaidno Mon 15-Sep-08 21:45:51

here?

LaTrucha Tue 16-Sep-08 14:21:15

Watertot - that's the thing! Thanks a lot.

Leoloopydoo Tue 16-Sep-08 14:35:31

I use these, not sure if you can get them in the UK though - they are really good.

http://www.swimtrainer.de/

LaTrucha Wed 17-Sep-08 14:38:01

Sorry Leoloopydoo - I though I'd posted a thankyou, but it must have got lost.

Thankyou!

accordiongirl Wed 17-Sep-08 23:35:09

IMO for what it's worth, I wouldn't bother with this, unless you just use it for the getting dressed bit. It seems very expensive and you would be very limited how you could move in the water - bend your knees and you'd dunk the baby! You need two adults to swim with twins, I don't think there's any other way... Hope this doesn't sound negative, just dont' see point of spending lots of money on this. But, for the same price, you could get a pair of baby wetsuits. There's an ebay seller does these for around a tenner each, and we've found them very good! Hope this helps...

Leoloopydoo Thu 18-Sep-08 09:34:01

accordiongirl are you talking about the watertot or the swimtrainer? I agree that I wouldn't bother with the watertot but the swimtrainer is great, the babies float around in the water safely. I've taken my 3 dcs swimming on my own with the dts (1 1/2) in these and ds1 (3 1/2) in armbands, I wouldn't have gone with all 3 when they were tiny but would have had no problem going with the dts on my own.

babywetsuits?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now