Talk

Advanced search

Best V pillow for tandem feeding

(4 Posts)
MerryMarigold Sun 14-Sep-08 20:19:48

Am wondering how these small babies will reach my boobs! (They're not THAT huge!).

Are some pillows fatter than others? Is there a beanbag type one which is good? (go vague recollection of this)...Do I need to put normal pillows on top or below the V pillow to raise the height?

Thanks for help.

Millie1 Mon 15-Sep-08 12:13:06

I use two ... the v-shaped pillow with ordinary pillows/cushions underneath or the Eze-2 nurse pillow which is a blow up thing which hooks around your waist and is slightly contoured so the babies lie nicely and don't hmm roll off. Both good.

Porty Fri 19-Sep-08 22:09:53

I used a firm foam, semi-circular one that curved around me and kept them from rolling about too much, when they were smaller I put normal cushions under it to make them the right height. I found it much better than a bean bag one. Good luck, always happy to hear about breast feeding twins as I didn't get much encouragement from the hospital and would have given up if I hadn't already fed my daughter!

MinaLoy Sat 20-Sep-08 14:47:09

Everyone in my Twins club who did manage to breastfeed did it with the help of this BRILLIANT feeding pillow: Our Health Visitor told us about it even tho' she's not supposed to do "product placement", but it's really so good, I can't recommend it highly enough. Look on eBay to see if you can find a second hand one. £55 is a lot of money, but if it enables you to breastfeed you'll save that amount over and over! Good luck, breastfeeding twins is a challenge, but pretty darn wonderful if you can manage it! http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/product.php?id=100699

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now