oooggs Fri 05-Sep-08 20:33:39

a very lovely multiple mum

MerryMarigold Fri 05-Sep-08 20:43:53

Is she one of the preggie people?

oooggs Fri 05-Sep-08 20:44:57

she is, but its not twins this time grin

triplets Fri 05-Sep-08 22:00:02

Lg&t,come out come out where ever you are
Hi all, feeling sooooooooooooo much better amazingly, have stopped taking the beta blockers, and am not going to take anything, I am going to teach myself control, control of my life. There are things I can change and things I can`t. I am going to start looking after me more, and stop feeling guilty that I should be looking after everyone else. hmm
Anyway, I walked to the station and felt ok, so went up to St Thomas`s and was sooooo glad I did as Keith was very pleased to see me. He is doing amazingly well, looked 100% better than I expected and may come out on Sun. Rush hour was manic, blardy business men are sooooooooooooo selfish, they hog 2 seats as they are all grossly over weight and all sit there watching dvds on their laptops taking all the table space, and if they are not doing that they are endlessly on their phones.........doo do do do do dooooooo, 2 hours worth of it all the way back! H and kids met me at the station which was swet, but as soon as I got in everyone was at each others throats and DH made it plain that he had had enough and I was now in charge, everyone starving, arguing and me been awake since 3am! Soooooooo I am off to my bed, also going to get more sleep in, so if you see me on here after 11pm chuck me out!

HarrogateMum Fri 05-Sep-08 22:03:24

Trips - get to bed!

Evening all. DH on way back from London but dont know what time his plane will land due to fog/shitty weather. Still trying to shake off bug that I had earlier this week. Missing the round up - FG get your notebook out!!

off to bed myself now....this is late for me! night lovely MMs!!

MarsLady Fri 05-Sep-08 22:05:25

You should have said he was in London town HM. I'd've dusted off the tassles... oh wait! Don't you have your own now? grin

bethoo Fri 05-Sep-08 22:06:06

i work with her uncle if it is the right one

MarsLady Fri 05-Sep-08 22:06:42

This thread title is going to bring a lot of people in. Best fluff the cushions mutli mums! grin

triplets Fri 05-Sep-08 22:07:30

<<<<<<<<<Trips sneaks down for cup of cocoa>>> Oh hello HM,would be rude of me not to stop and say hello. <<<<<<<Trips sneaks back upstairs with small bottle of Stella cocoa

TillyScoutsmum Fri 05-Sep-08 22:08:43

I think she's "busy" tending to her DH after his return from sea grin.

MarsLady Fri 05-Sep-08 22:09:35

It was all that "tending" that got her up the duff! grin

HarrogateMum Fri 05-Sep-08 22:10:59

he was only there for a few hours Mars...no time for you to wave your tassles at him!! (And yes, they are in a velvet covered box upstairs - I got them out last night oooooo errrrr!). He is now somewhere above Leeds Bradford airport "holding" which is airport speak for "cant land due to weather, waiting to see whether it gets better or might have to divert to Teeside" - aaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhh which means instead of being home at 10.30....will be home at 12.30......boooooooooo.

triplets Fri 05-Sep-08 22:12:12

More than once too!<<<<<<<I am in bed, I am in bed>>>>>>>>>>>>

MarsLady Fri 05-Sep-08 22:16:16

Merry sometimes the consultants talk a load of bull nonsense. Watch your diet, drink lots of water, rest where you can. Bet they don't come before 38 weeks. That'll learn him!

MerryMarigold Fri 05-Sep-08 22:18:01

Ta Mars. Will do...maybe he was in a bad mood, his first week back after an 8 wk holiday!

MarsLady Fri 05-Sep-08 22:18:47

Am waiting on a client (expecting twins) who is brewing as we speak. I'm hoping she waits until tomorrow evening (or Monday) as it's DD2's birthday party tomorrow. I have my stand in booked but I haven't made the cake yet and can't be arsed now before morning. Sigh... DT1 (not 2 as I said in the text FG blush) would not go to sleep tonight. You cannot bribe, threaten or reason with this child. She wants what she wants, when she wants it! End of discussion. I'm exhausted. Can't even sink a bottle of red in frustration because I'm on call. Sigh... (again)

AbricotsSecs Fri 05-Sep-08 23:16:30

Message withdrawn

EachPeachPearMum Fri 05-Sep-08 23:41:29

Um well, she flits into the Due Jan 2009 antenatal thread every now and again... but I think rl is a bit hectic atm.

I seem to recall she has to do drop offs at different schools as dcs aren't at the same one.

shabster Sat 06-Sep-08 00:30:47

OOOhhh mars wish I was having my twins again knowing what I know now!! Wish I wasn't so afraid of the pair of them, wish I knew what to do, wish I had no worries about either of them.............oh I wish. Wish I could just say...'pass them over here I will feed them, dont worry about them I will cure them, etc etc etc etc.

OMG I wish I had my four wonderful sons here on this planet.

I did an OK job the first time around. I fed Dan for 3 weeks and I expressed milk for Gareth for 3 weeks and sucked it up into a syringe and fed it to him, over and over, every two hours. Sorry girls, i am getting on my own nerves, never mind yours. See you all in the morning. xx

shabster Sat 06-Sep-08 00:33:06

frumpster - thanks love, I was way too thick to realise you wanted me to do it!! I feel so sad xx

shabster Sat 06-Sep-08 07:36:35

Good morning girls.

HarrogateMum Sat 06-Sep-08 08:31:09

Morning Shabs - how you doing. ~Still wet and miserable on our side of the Pennines - hows yours?

shabster Sat 06-Sep-08 08:35:11

Exactly the same HM - bloody horrible.

Thank God we went to Greece in July - thats the only good hot sunshine we have seen this year.

Hows stuff with you?

This thread is not accepting new messages.