Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

D'y ever wonder how many of the multi mums are pregnant again?

(1001 Posts)
MarsLady Thu 14-Aug-08 20:08:33

grin

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 20:16:40

Ta Tallulah xxxx

MarsLady Thu 14-Aug-08 20:18:36

It's the least that I could do!

You know Shabs I'm the world's worst poster of items. I still have stuff to send to you. All packaged and ready to go. One day I'll even pick it up from it's corner and send it.

For now I have to relinquish the computer to teen daughter!

Big kiss to Em, Dan and Lewis and a bigger one to YOU! grin

Egg Thu 14-Aug-08 20:26:48

Hi ladies!

Am getting in early on new thread so maybe I can keep up.

Hope everyone is ok. I keep losing track blush. Shabs, how is Em now? Are you in your new house now?

Few new pics on my profile [proud].

And I am not, and never will be, pregnant again. Phew.

frumpygrumpy Thu 14-Aug-08 20:27:30

<<fg drags in her absent body>>

Will try to catch up soon/tonight/before the witching hour......... hope a'bdy ok xxxxxx.

frumpygrumpy Thu 14-Aug-08 20:30:03

OH EEEEGGGG!!!!!! Don't post pics like that! Not for me to see!!!!!! Don't you know I am broody as a broody thing!!!!!!!! STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP TOO DAMN GORGEOUS FOR WORDS shock [sob] grin

Egg Thu 14-Aug-08 20:34:43

grin

Thanks FG. I have heard there is a chair you sit on round here and then the next day you are pregnant. Be careful not to go near it if you are feeling like that!

They almost make me broody as they SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT NOW. But then I find my sanity and remember the hellish times grin.

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 20:54:22

Oh Egg - how very, very lovely. Yes we are in our new house and settling down well. Em is trying some different AD's - she seems to be improving. xxxx

oooggs Thu 14-Aug-08 21:28:53

Egg - go sit on that naughty chair - sleeping through the night shock how dare you say grin I am very envy

also when dts were 8mths I sold all maternity wear, bouncy chairs, all newborn stuff and 0-3 plain unisex babygros

never was I going to be pregnant again

now............................

if only you could see how fat I am getting - 16 weeks tomorrow shock

oooggs Thu 14-Aug-08 21:29:52

ohhhhhhhhhhh and more importantly those photos are so scrummy

AbricotsSecs Thu 14-Aug-08 21:43:57

Message withdrawn

AbricotsSecs Thu 14-Aug-08 21:45:28

Message withdrawn

AbricotsSecs Thu 14-Aug-08 21:46:53

Message withdrawn

AbricotsSecs Thu 14-Aug-08 21:48:01

Message withdrawn

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 22:30:49

Its quiet on here tonight girls - everybody ok?

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 22:39:08

Dans karaoke song

Danny won loads of money in karaoke competitions in Majorca a few years ago singing this song.....xxx

MERLYPUSS Thu 14-Aug-08 22:52:23

Hiya Shabby. WE went out tonight as a couple !! (talked about DTs all the time even thought we said we wouldn't)AND Thomas had his hair cut. He looks so big and grown up.

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 22:54:51

OMG Merly - not as a couple!!!! Scary!! My DH keeps saying he cant wait till we can go to Faliraki just as a couple - hmm Oh no thank you!!

triplets Thu 14-Aug-08 22:56:02

Never ever go as a couple, it does not work, believe me, after 32 years, believe me

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 22:58:35

The only couple I am going to Faliraki in is with you Trips grin

triplets Thu 14-Aug-08 22:59:17

Good evening ladies fair...............well, a fanfare please..........da daaaaaaaaaaaaa. it happened, it did, it happened...........
after 6weeks he had chemo! How sad that this has been the highlight of the month!!! He is now tucked up in bed with Gladys and his driver pump, there will soon be no room for me Kids been a nightmare again, only another 20 days to go, some summer this has been! Egg, what gorgeous photos xx

triplets Thu 14-Aug-08 23:00:18

What shall we sign in as Shabs, as you have the hairy moustache, Mr and Mrs ?

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 23:03:39

Good to see progress with H Trips.

MY DARLING - we shall sign in as Posh and Rough on tour Faliraki 2009!!!! Takis would cry laughing at me and thee drinking the lightweights under the table.

triplets Thu 14-Aug-08 23:04:26

Do they sell John Smiths then?

shabster Thu 14-Aug-08 23:05:59

Since 26th June when we were told we had to leave our house I have lost 2 and a half stone!!!! Normally, I would pile weight on with sadness, stress and worry. DH is not amused - he keeps saying I must have diabetes or something more sinister. I have not eaten like a pig since that date. I feel loads better. Much more weight to loose but getting there.

I have done so much exercise, without meaning to! Moving house, etc etc.

This thread is not accepting new messages.