Talk

Advanced search

Easywalker Duo

(3 Posts)
MummyLeila Mon 11-Aug-08 09:22:57

Hi there. We are expecting twins in December and have looked all over for a pushchair we are happy with. The Easywalker looks like a good option as it says you can fit 2 carrycots and also fit through a standard door due to the slimness of it. Is there anyone out there that can give me any info on this pushchair as our nearest stockist is 60 miles away. Many thanks. Leila

Millie1 Mon 11-Aug-08 15:44:10

It's excellent but no matter what they say it doesn't fit through our standard doorway! It's lovely to push, turns on a twopence, is light, comfortable for the babies (we're not using carrycots) and seems sturdy and well made. We've used it on pavements and through a forest and it pushes equally well on all surfaces. I find it heavy to lift in and out of Galaxy boot but it's 13kg and one of the lighter buggies. My only gripe is that it won't fit through our front door (although maybe that's got more to do with the way the door is hung!) and we have to open the french doors to get it in if babies are sleeping. That aside, I'd highly recommend it. HTH

Millie1 Mon 11-Aug-08 15:44:36

BTW ... Congratulations on your twins! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now