Talk

Advanced search

Multiples round up (short) w/e 18/7/08

(9 Posts)
HarrogateMum Fri 18-Jul-08 21:20:02

HM has been mainly at work?.and that?s it?..

Shabs came back from her hols and has a new house!! Tomster finishes little school?and is off to big school in the autumn! Shabs has some decorating vouchers so if anyone has any colour schemes they want to suggest please do so at shabster@shabstertowers.co.uk (that?s a joke?.dont try it?..). She is planning big babysitting for Lewis so Em and Dan can get out and be humans again!

FG is back tomorrow ? hurrah!!

Estar has introduced us to her blog?.its fab!! She is a born writer and should try to do the round up methinks??She has also been sorting out liquid poo.

Tigs is going to be a published author ? remember us when you are famous Tigs??

Dingdong is doing the gym, she is mad. Please send us all some exercise vibes Dingdong..

Merly is surrounded by numpties who aren?t sure what sex/age/type her DTs are!! She is also staging a one woman battle against Tesco!

Trips has been busy ? she has been to London to the hosp, some of her trips have been on stage in Canterbury and sadly H has had to go back into hospital and has had to spend the night on a trolley in A&E. Our thoughts are with you Trips. PS on a lighter note, we learnt that she loves moustaches!

LG&Ts DS3 had a birthday complete with pogo sticks?..? happy birthday!! Her DH is still away ? poooo.

Neenz found out that DD needs a hernia op. She is however being v philosophical about it all and has had support from several other Multiple mummies who have been through the same thing. .

Phil the Beat was tops at Tkbs? DD1?s party. I will be getting his number for my DTs next birthday. Do you reckon he will travel to ~Harrogate?

Mars has been visiting Tkb and her girlies. I want to go!! Plus of course her usual hectic lifestyle of kids/sports/trips etc! I am persuading her that Harrogate is a top spot for a summer weekend!

Chops went to sports day. Say no more.

Oooggs is having one baby?..phew.

Leo was spotted ? come back Leo!!

Lydle had her braces removed. She now looks like something off Ten Years Younger (only joking Lydle, I am sure you look FABBO in RL!)

Momma?s Pappa is still away...she cant go to work. How awful (ha ha)

Rubes has v large bobos. Hmmmmmmmm

AG is back from hols. But going again to East Anglia. She is still a loon. But a loon marching to the Volga Boat song.

Pixi is down ? lots of love to you Pix, will be emailing you over the weekend.

I wrote this in ten minutes flat so apologies for mistakes/errors/missing anyone out. Thank god FG is back tomorrow??.

largeginandtonic Fri 18-Jul-08 21:27:38

Well done HM!!!

MERLYPUSS Fri 18-Jul-08 21:38:41

Hurrah ! Boring lil ole me has made it in all the round ups.
What can I do this week to ensure my place in next ?

breadandroses Fri 18-Jul-08 21:43:44

Please link Neenz hernia thread - my dt booked for op would like to read.

And xxxxxx to all the multiple mommas!

tkband3 Fri 18-Jul-08 22:37:06

Nice one HM. And you're welcome any time grin.

accordiongirl Sat 19-Jul-08 00:36:06

Yo-o heave ho!
Thanks HM

<shambles off muttering "still a loon still a loon still a loon">

<staggers back in to leaving glittering medal for "HM Rounder-Upper Highly Commended">

oooggs Sat 19-Jul-08 09:26:40

well done again HM grin fg will be proud

frumpygrumpy Sat 19-Jul-08 16:21:34

<<fg creeps in at the back, chest puffed out and takes a photie of HM on the stage smiling>> I am proud!!! grin THANKS HEN!

estar Sun 20-Jul-08 21:39:09

Fabarooni, HM! I don't get how you remember it all.

And thanks for the blog plug (and the encouragement! blush )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now